Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 F4 and am wondering how to mount the flush mount front turn signals. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Nate

------------------

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
nate are you having a problem with the bends of the bodywork (i.e. getting them flush) or just mounting in general.

sorry, can't help with f4 specific stuff.

also front or rear?

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nate, as soon as my clears come in, I can help you do yours at the same time. Just come by my work probably thursday, and we can make arangement for fri. As for slugga, I will be moding the fender, and doing the turn signals, on my friends 929, probably next week, I'll let ya know the specifics on that.
Laterz

------------------
15,500 Rpm Redline...
If its not an indy car,
it must be a YZF-R6. =)

·
Registered
35 Posts
i bought some lockhard phillips flush mount signals for my F4...and they dont fit. it's impossible to get them flush on the fairing. im trying to find another manufacturer who makes some that fit.

------------------

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you find another brand that fits, let me know. I'm also looking around for a set that'll fit.

------------------

1 - 6 of 6 Posts