Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have been there once and I had the time of my life! Im not to good with streets but all I know is get on the us 60 going east! and get off on exit Idaho and go left and then just keep straight and i think there are signs and you kinda run into it? sorry if that doesn't help...

·
Registered
251 Posts
no prob man, the ride is fun as hell! I have had my bike about a month and I was up there last week, I think its a pretty hard ride and very intimidating but my bike is perfect for a noob like me, but I still ran into a couple close calls... But just be careful. When I was riding i was taking it easy at first the I would get a little too confident but some of those hairpin turns brought me back down, lol but its fun as hell! ill be there this week!

·
Registered
184 Posts
yeah, after you make a left (north) on idaho rd...keep goin north until you see a sign that says highway 88 and make a right (east) continue on to the land that is neither flat, nor a tortilla.

·
Registered
482 Posts
If you're already in N. Scottsdale, try Bartlett Lake. Go into the Rattlesnake Cove.

Go north on Pima Rd. Right on Carefree Hwy. Follow the signs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
PHATFORD23 said:
I live in north scottsdale and i need to know how to get out there.
how long of a ride is it? Well thanks in advance.

there is a way better way from scottsdale that involves some great riding and no busy ass freeways like the 60

hit me an email and i will send some killa directions that will take you thru the salt river and then around the lake--figure 3-4 hours worth of ride depending on u speed
L8r
korr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts