Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best way to practice without breaking all bones and losing limbs, I love bikes, but don't want to end up in the hospitol, but do want to do tricks;)

peace

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Practice makes perfect and every time you practice, show up with a bigger set of nuts. You gotta raise your fear threshold every time to get good. Other than that, make sure your bike's tuned and running right. Most importantly: WEAR YOUR GEAR!! Also, don't get bored b/c the minute you get bored is when you spill. :thumb: :cool: :2cents:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Pushing the limits in ANY sport is going to cause some sort of injury eventually. If you`re really that worried about it, its most likely not for you.:2cents:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
yep. that's true. you should be scared, to respect your bike, but not too scared. after my bad wreck, the first thing I did when i got back on her was rip a wheelie. i knew if i didn't do it then i never would.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I agree if your not willing to face the consequences of falling then dont start stunting. I have yet to get seriosly hurt, but acknowledge its a possibility. I do sometimes think about getting hurt when I havent ridden for a while but when Im riding I dont ever think about it, when I start thinking about getting hurt while I m stunting it will be time to pick up golf, until then Ill keep playing my odds hoping to hit the progression jackpot!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts