Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to sell my bike, I think, and wanted feedback for a good price.
2001 Kawi ZX9R, custom metallic black paint job (BMW factory black paint, left over from my car), Micron slip-on, LP double bubble, ProGrips, LP pegs, carbon tank protector, polished frame, polished forks, polished swingarm. Riding on new Metzeler Sportec M-1s. Just serviced, with new brakes, carb synch, and fluids.
Bike has 15K miles, and was in a bad wreck in 2001. Rebuilt the bike: new frame, new plastics, new tank. Subrame very slightly bent (does not effect ride or passenger comfort).

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Did you check nadaguides and kbb.com? They'll give you good reference point, and then set a price that you're probably willing to go down for $500 give or take during bargaining process. And less for a rebuilt bike with a rebuilt title.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys remind me of the Chris Rock skit where he keeps complaining about the price of things. "$2 for a Pepsi?! Good LORD that's a lot of money. How much for just a sip?"

·
Registered
322 Posts
wheelie123 said:
You guys remind me of the Chris Rock skit where he keeps complaining about the price of things. "$2 for a Pepsi?! Good LORD that's a lot of money. How much for just a sip?"
HAHA! I remember a movie when I was a kid, I think it was called, "im gonna git you sucka!"

This crack dealer rolls into a rib shack and is like, "How much for 1 rib? not a slab, just 1 rib. can ya pour some pop in my hand and ill just slurp it?"

Theyre thinkin hes broke, then he pulls out a wad of like 10 grand and is like, "You got change for a hundred?"

hahah!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jay22 said:
HAHA! I remember a movie when I was a kid, I think it was called, "im gonna git you sucka!"

This crack dealer rolls into a rib shack and is like, "How much for 1 rib? not a slab, just 1 rib. can ya pour some pop in my hand and ill just slurp it?"

Theyre thinkin hes broke, then he pulls out a wad of like 10 grand and is like, "You got change for a hundred?"

hahah!
That's EXACTLY it! That's where that skit started. LMAO! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I like the movie with rober d nero where he helps that fugitive. In the end, the fugitive gives robert 300k in like 1000 dollar bills. Goes up to a taxi and ask's if they'd give him change for a 1000. Taxi driver goes "fuck you" and drives off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts