1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
7,434 Posts
People would be more likely to put up with this crap if she were even remotely cute, but alas, she is not.

Why is this news? :dunno:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Holy crap there are too many dumb people in this world, she runs out on her own wedding for unspecified reasons, her fiance takes her back after all that mess and they buy a $500k house together, and someone paid HER for the story of the dumbass thing SHE did. And now she wants the money she put into the house back ($250k) AND $250k of punitive damages for him mishandling her finances. She really ought to be blond cuse she's a dumbass apparently high-maintenance wh0re. I'm curious who paid for the wedding, if anyone else but her paid for it they should sue her cuse it's just what we need more stupid ass lawsuits.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spicersh said:
People would be more likely to put up with this crap if she were even remotely cute, but alas, she is not.
Why would you say that :laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Isn't she related to "Big Bird" from Sesame street?!?!:twofinger

·
Registered
963 Posts
I dont know why the guy even searched for her when she left.. Shoulda taken it as a blessing...

I just wish, that for once, a judge could be realistic in a court case.. He should just look at this bitch, laugh, smack her upside the head with the gavel, and tell her to get the "f" outta her court room.. Her husband never woulda wrote a book if he didnt put up with her bolting and creating a falsified story.. Why should she profit from her breaking the law to begin with??

How in the hell did the laws in this country get so twisted that people, whos tubes should be tied so as to not contaminate the rest of the gene pool, are allowed to flourish and profit from situations like this....

Add another one to the list of old bitches suing MacDonalds for the hot coffee they spilled on themselves...

When will it end?????????:finger:

As for the bullet cost??? Ive got about 1200 rounds of 9mm ammo in my nightstand... Im sure I can spare a few freebies...

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
ChoCha said:
...Why should she profit from her breaking the law to begin with??..
We have laws down here that ban situations just like this. Criminals aren't allowed to profit from their crimes by doing things like writing books, selling their story to magazines, etc.

Perhaps it's time you guys caught up???

·
Registered
860 Posts
cookeetree said:
We have laws down here that ban situations just like this. Criminals aren't allowed to profit from their crimes by doing things like writing books, selling their story to magazines, etc.

Perhaps it's time you guys caught up???
While it's not exactly law, there has been a few recent cases that as a part of the sentance, the convicted wasn't allowed to profit from the story.

I think the most recent was the teacher who slept with one of her young students.

As for this lady, and normal guy should be able to tell she has the crazy eyes. An woman with really wide eyes or one squinty eye should be avoided.

·
Registered
960 Posts
phatkidwit1eye said:
As for this lady, and normal guy should be able to tell she has the crazy eyes. An woman with really wide eyes or one squinty eye should be avoided.
You do know that is a photochopped picture up top there, dont you?

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
four_by_ken said:
You do know that is a photochopped picture up top there, dont you?
chooped or not (and I was fully aware when I posted it, It makes it funnier) that chick is bat shiat crazy. Her ass should have been put in jail same as anyone who actually did what she accused her mythical abductors and sexual assaulters.

·
Registered
960 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
chooped or not (and I was fully aware when I posted it, It makes it funnier) that chick is bat shiat crazy. Her ass should have been put in jail same as anyone who actually did what she accused her mythical abductors and sexual assaulters.
Oh, I agree on all that for sure.

I was just quoting what was said that someone sould have been able to tell by her looks. Thats a crock. and I wanted to make she that guy knew the original picture was a photochop.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
four_by_ken said:
Oh, I agree on all that for sure.

I was just quoting what was said that someone sould have been able to tell by her looks. Thats a crock. and I wanted to make she that guy knew the original picture was a photochop.
kinda looks like rosie from MJ.
She was kinda wacked too.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Think this will prompt more suits? Say you want to cancel a wedding because your fiancee pissed you off. He could he then sue you for emotional distress?? :rolleyes: Come on...you can see it, cant' you?

Jen

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ChoCha said:
Page not found.....
In summary, she used to be a recreational runner, now she's balooned up in weight.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts