Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I LOVE all of these polls

Jesus H Christ can the polls please stop?! :mad: I commented a month ago about this and here I am....my first time logging back on after 3 weeks...and the polls don't stop. Come on, man....please.....I beg of you......no more polls. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Re: I LOVE all of these polls

wheelie123 said:
Jesus H Christ can the polls please stop?! :mad: I commented a month ago about this and here I am....my first time logging back on after 3 weeks...and the polls don't stop. Come on, man....please.....I beg of you......no more polls. :rolleyes:
Ahh, come on Colin, without the polls SBW wouldn't be worth a flip. This question was addressed to the powers of control so they are working on it. So, I see you moved North.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Si senor. Loving it up here.

I just get annoyed by all of the polls at once....no sense in the machine gun approach. And it's always the same person doing it. I understand that they like polls and are excited or whatever, but pace the poll deliveries, that's all I ask.

What's new with you?

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Bout time you came back in to see us. Even if it is to complain;)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol Tippmann. :twofinger :D

How are you? Hope all is well here and it's good to be back. Everyone has welcomed me back with open sarcasm. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts