Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
93 Yamaha FZR 600. 13800 miles, very good paint - only one scratch by the seat where the bike fell over in the garage, and a tear in the seat by the scratch. it just got new fork shields and a tune up. needs a new chain. the guy was asking $2500, but has dropped it to $18-1900 because he's hard up for money. how does that sound?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hiya!!
welcome to SBW!!:)
Seems to be a good price...does he have service records??
A sure sign of some one who does not care about their bike is to check the condition of the tires,chains sprockets...check the motor for leaks....look her over real close for signs of some one who loves their machine or neglects it....
BTW I have a 1990 GT in my stable!!:):)

JIM

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for all the comments and help everyone, but i'm not gonna get that bike. i just don't like how loud the clunk is, it doesn't seem right to me. if i ride a couple more, and they're all like that, then maybe i'll consider getting one... but right now, i dunno how anyone could stand riding a bike that shifted like this one does.

katana600 - thanks for the welcome (and thanks to everyone else too), great to meet another stanger! :D i've got my 4-wheel fun, now i'm lookin for some real 2-wheel fun, instead of my little 200

later,
bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts