Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What keeps your bike in the driveway???

I work for an e-biz and do sales for the most part. It's actually like 50 different jobs, but I do the 9-5 and am my own boss so if I come in late I just yell at myself.:D It pays for my toys, so I'm happy for sure.

So, what's everybody else do???

-KillaRide

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey there..

Well, I was once a fire fighter...then turned bike tech, now pilot. (the other two supported my flight training.) So I'm a flight instructor and will eventually be flying corporate jets. :)

Nicki

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I am an Audio/Visual technician. I have done other adventures to support the ride. Fastfood management, college computer lab support, networking (cabling, sever setup), hotels, metal shop (assembler).

·
Registered
255 Posts
Well, I have done everything from landscaping, to selling guns/rockets/don't ask, and am now a IT Project Manager at a well known cable media company.

However, I finally incorporated last night so hopefully am on my way to being my own boss.

So I can write off all those trips to races, riding on Fridays, .... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
113 Posts
uhm

im a host/cashier/ waiter in like a week....

International House of Pancakes:rolleyes:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Well....I was hired to develop a database for a horse ranch (have a professional riding background and a CS degree) but when I actually got there, the guy I work for just wanted a very over-qualified go-fer.

Oh well, they pay me :D

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
CBR Brutha said:
Robert, when do you become an employee of Honda, and SBW is relegated to their ownership?
I'm not sure if you are serious, but Robert was playing an April fools joke on all of us.

SBW is owned by those that visit and contribute their time and input.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I machine exhaust manifolds for GM so there's a good chance your car or truck has parts on it that came from my job. Line work sucks !:finger: but it pays for bikes too:cool:

·
Registered
186 Posts
I drive a mobile studio that is used as an Announce Booth for a couple of sports networks. Once it is built, I am the audio tech for the telecast. Keeps me on the road and away from the bike, but I have lots of time off when I finally get it. For someone not really into sports, its quite ironic.;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I work at a Honda/KTM dealership. Very bad place for a bike addict to work...it's worse than a kid in a candy store! The only thing keeping me from buying too much is the fact that they don't pay much at all, or stock anything I'd be interested in (aside from the bikes themselves).

Anyone hiring? :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
My wife & I own a courier/process serving business. That pays the day to day bills. I work nights at Dominos, to pay for the toys. The only problem is they won't let me ride a bike to deliver ( hey I bet I could get them pizzas delivered REALLY fast ).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts