Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I adapt this carrier to my bike?

Does Fieldsheer make a suit for fluffy cat?

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
OMG ROFLOL!!!!

I think I've seen that before, but DAMN that's hillarious!!! ~~ and I even like cats mostly!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I like cats too.

They are great for target practice and getting that new scope just right on target.:D :D :D :D

You will not see anymore cat footprints on any of my vehicles at my place since one ripped the top of a convertable Mustang. I don't know what he was trying to do but the end result was a 1 1/2 inch rip and now I have to use a long range rifle to get the bastards at the neighbors barn since they will not come into my yard.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Xan said:
Jokes are one thing, if anyone really does anything bad to a cat I will hunt you all down.
Ok:

1. I like to use a laser to get a cat chasing it and make him run into the wall

2. I like to make cats hang from the framework at the top of a door sill.

3. I like to put a rubber band on a cats tail to make him chase it

4. I like to dip cats paws in their water bowl to make them get all grossed out by it

:twofinger

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Duct taping a cats paws can provide hours of entertainment. BTW XAN, where do you live? Just want to know if I should br worried. :rolleyes:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
HondaNut! said:

Ok:

1. I like to use a laser to get a cat chasing it and make him run into the wall

2. I like to make cats hang from the framework at the top of a door sill.

3. I like to put a rubber band on a cats tail to make him chase it

4. I like to dip cats paws in their water bowl to make them get all grossed out by it

:twofinger
Try giving it toothpaste, they will foam at the mouth, almost like a rapid dog. Not to much though, it can hurt them. Do it to your neighbors cat first though. :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Xan said:
Jokes are one thing, if anyone really does anything bad to a cat I will hunt you all down.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have new troll on SBW. Evidently when Paul abdicated his position, he placed a classified ad somewhere out in netland and this yay-hoo found it, applied and was hired. Too bad he's not as funny as Paul was.

·
Registered
18 Posts
People can not tell when someone is serious? If anyone hurts a cat I will feel like hunting you down yet lack the funds to do so. :D

elo said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have new troll on SBW. Evidently when Paul abdicated his position, he placed a classified ad somewhere out in netland and this yay-hoo found it, applied and was hired. Too bad he's not as funny as Paul was.
I am starting up slowing. I was only hired a few days ago and I need time to get used to my new job.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Xan said:
People can not tell when someone is serious? If anyone hurts a cat I will feel like hunting you down yet lack the funds to do so. :D

I am starting up slowing. I was only hired a few days ago and I need time to get used to my new job.
Now you are figuring it out... see that "lack the funds" comment was funny. :D

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
RCjohn said:

Now you are figuring it out... see that "lack the funds" comment was funny. :D
Not to mention, mind easing. ;) Heerre Fluffy.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Rug Burn said:

Not to mention, mind easing. ;) Heerre Fluffy.
LOL!! :D:D

Did you have visions of a nut case with a sniper rifle like in the movie The Jerk. :eek:

Steve M. says, "Oh no, he hates these oil cans." :D:D

Damn that is a classic scene. :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ah..Im still trying to figure out where i can order that cat carrier?

Ah...where can I get that cat carrier? Theres no place to order from that I can find. How much does it cost?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts