Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering once a topic is started How Do I get it Off the Topic? Like for example;
How do I get "How Do I Wheelie?" to "What is the weather like in Dallas?" I bet RCJohn can help with this one! :rolleyes: :p :p :p :p :p :p :rolleyes:

------------------
RLJ3RD
"Those whom the gods would destroy they first make proud"

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RLJ3RD:
I was wondering once a topic is started How Do I get it Off the Topic? Like for example;
How do I get "How Do I Wheelie?" to "What is the weather like in Dallas?" I bet RCJohn can help with this one! :rolleyes: :p :p :p :p :p :p :rolleyes:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll have to email you off line. It's a secret that only us old Navy guys needs to know. I learned it when people used to ask why the water glowed around the nuclear submarine. :p :D

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

S

·
0 Posts
Posted By RCjohn <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>. I learned it when people used to ask why the water glowed around the nuclear submarine<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was actually light refracting off RCjohn's lime green thong and his big fat AS*!, :D

The force is strong with him RCjohn! Welcome to the club RLJ3RD, use your powers wisely!

------------------
Watch out where those Huskies go , Don't you eat that yellow snow ....

Adam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts