Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
uhhhhhhhhhh oil works..............lmao no kidding I use 60 weight that I steal at work keeps the o rings in your chain lubed.ya don't need too worry that much about it 3k and Oil

·
Registered
580 Posts
Holy sh*t I just ate dinner. And now Ill have to eat it again ( and clean the floor) For the sake of your remaining fingers man get a scottoiler. And limegreen , the emote with fingers sticking up is very, very cruel.

·
Registered
426 Posts
:D LOL

He deserved it cause of his lack of common sense.... your hands shouldn't be close enough to be ground off if you're doing it right. The very fact he had it in gear doesn't show alot of common sense.

And mabye it was evil. So be it :D :p

·
Registered
254 Posts
Oh my sweet goodness!!! I was thinking: "Oil your chain? Sneeze? Huh?" Then I hit the link. Good gosh man, that is sick! Sick! Whew, glad you didn't lose the entire hand though dude. Man...

·
Registered
580 Posts
www.scottoiler.com

Automatic chain oiler, its a little reservoir with a tube that runs down the swingarm to the rear sprocket. Theres a little needle there that applies the oil to the chain. No dripped on driveways, no rolling the bike around, no oiling, no BUTCHERED FINGERS !!!!!! ( That hurts every time i look at it!!!!!) Just fill it up once a month and go. Absolutely the best add on for chain driven bikes ever invented. My chain and sprockets show virtually no wear after 19K miles because they are continually oiled.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Holy fingers Batman
Hope your hand is better. Anyway heres my chain tip. You warm up your bike and drive it to the local do it yourself carwash. Bring along a small jack and lift up your rear wheel. Put your bike in neutral and dowse your chain with WD40 while spinning the wheel WITH YOUR HAND WHILE THE MOTOR IS OFF. Then hose of your chain and drive home so it can dry.
Once home you jack up your wheel again and lubricate with your typical o ring chain lube. They say the WD40 is bad and so is the high pressure water but once you try this and see how easy and what a good job it does I think you will like it.

RT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts