Sportbike World banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
DreamRyder said:
sliding off or just back :confused: my ass slides back but never off :p granted I'm a good bit taller than you but just can't imagine how one could slide OFF ;)

clutchless shifting def shaves some time off.. if you don't get off TOO much on the gas when you do it... for some reason the last two times I've gone i've had issues with this being a problem for me and not letting me get back down to my 10.5's let alone duplicating my best of 10.3 :crying:

when ya'll going back?

E.
I was being sarcastic when I said sliding off.. I was sliding back quite a bit when I launched.. Just need to wedge my short ass forward....:D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
FurryChoCha said:
I was being sarcastic when I said sliding off.. I was sliding back quite a bit when I launched.. Just need to wedge my short ass forward....:D
:laughing: duck tape some padding to your ass :p

yeah despite laying on the tank and trying to keep my weight on my chest I can't keep from getting thrown back on my launch either... but once my ass is thrown back it makes it easier to be in a lower tuck.. so not sure I really want my ass to stay all the way up to the tank :confused:

E.

·
Registered
963 Posts
DreamRyder said:
:laughing: duck tape some padding to your ass :p

yeah despite laying on the tank and trying to keep my weight on my chest I can't keep from getting thrown back on my launch either... but once my ass is thrown back it makes it easier to be in a lower tuck.. so not sure I really want my ass to stay all the way up to the tank :confused:

E.
When your 5'5" being wedged against the tank doesnt affect my tuck... It just makes me feel more in control and more comfortbable at high speed/accelerations.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
FurryChoCha said:
When your 5'5" being wedged against the tank doesnt affect my tuck... It just makes me feel more in control and more comfortbable at high speed/accelerations.
that's true you're in a tuck just stradling it :twofinger

yeah I agree it was more comfortable when I tried Marcs old maroon bike.. with it being lowered I felt more comfortable keeping my ass to the back of the seat and didn't get that unsettling that is created by your weight getting thrown back.... but as long as my bike stays stock I can't get away with doing that LOL that fear of wheelies get's to me everytime :p

E.

·
Registered
679 Posts
FurryChoCha said:

Just put a big yellow pages behind you when you ride!! Wouldn`t be any diffrent from when you sit on one at the dinner table :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
963 Posts
sonicsbomb said:
Just put a big yellow pages behind you when you ride!! Wouldn`t be any diffrent from when you sit on one at the dinner table :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ouch.. The funny thing is someone actually thought of that at the track that day... lol

I did put Jaramies seat on my bike, and I believe the best times I got were when I had his Tobin on my bike.. Funny how a seat can make that much of a difference..

·
Registered
679 Posts
FurryChoCha said:
Ouch.. The funny thing is someone actually thought of that at the track that day... lol

I did put Jaramies seat on my bike, and I believe the best times I got were when I had his Tobin on my bike.. Funny how a seat can make that much of a difference..
You have to be comfortable to perform your best:2cents:

·
Registered
226 Posts
FurryChoCha said:

u just liked it because it was still warm from my ass.:D

21 - 29 of 29 Posts