Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was at the shop today and around 4:15 my son and I hear a load bang nad the the lights flicker. so my son goes out the front door about 2 minutes later and yells back to me hey the light poll broke in half and the wires are hangging over the road. well the traffic starts turning around in my lot so that upsets me some. so I call 911. the after i get off the phone this guy walks in and says did you call the cops I ask why. he says well I just hit that poll with my truck. I look into my lot no truck. I say were is your truck . well I drove it up that road over ther because the tire was flat. all make sence right. so oe cop car shows up the another . the second cop gives him the maybe this guy is drunk test. then puts him up aganst the cop car and cuffs and stuffs him. I do belive he was drunk. plus he left the scean. and trys to hid the truck. then comes back and tells the cop he was the one who hit the poll.

for one know onw saw him. 2 he could have changed his flat tire waited a bit and left and never got busted . but i give him dumb ass of thr end of the year award.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was sittin at a redlight on 30 the other day, i was in the turning lane, and the lady next to me was stopped and talking on her cell phone. Both turning lanes went green and the lady just went straight, almost hit the guy turning. Man, was he pissed.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
D.C. said:
I was sittin at a redlight on 30 the other day, i was in the turning lane, and the lady next to me was stopped and talking on her cell phone. Both turning lanes went green and the lady just went straight, almost hit the guy turning. Man, was he pissed.
have had that happen. this time of year people just dont pay attention to what they are doing.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I'll be scrapping up drunks all week. Starts tonight with everyone off work and school from here till after New Years. Joy to me. I gotta fricken work tonight at midnight. Should go get ready, but I dunwanna go!

·
Registered
505 Posts
HOLY SHEOOT JR IS ALIVE:eek: :twofinger
Intresting story roy the guy was and is a moron

·
Registered
33 Posts
KLRBE said:
have had that happen. this time of year people just dont pay attention to what they are doing.
This time of year? It may be a little worse than normal, but every MF on the road worries only about themself on any given day. Throw a little precipitation into the mix and people loose what little driving sense they had to begin with.

OK. I'm finished. :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maddjack said:
HOLY SHEOOT JR IS ALIVE:eek: :twofinger
Intresting story roy the guy was and is a moron
yes I am alive. have you been up to top latley. they getting anything done on get the first shipment of new triumphs in yet.

·
Registered
505 Posts
KLRBE said:
yes I am alive. have you been up to top latley. they getting anything done on get the first shipment of new triumphs in yet.
I'm gonna stop up there next week,oh its offical they are now also a Ducati dealer.i was at Crossroad motorsports over in gibsonia and was drooling over a FJR 1300 Yamahammer,gotta stay away or else I'll be buying again,got a AGV helmet(old lid was toast)and a set of JR Razor gloves.Gave me a damm good price on em too.(my christmas present to me)
Been thinking of stopping by and saying hi,maybe I'll call first and bring lunch down.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Maddjack said:
I'm gonna stop up there next week,oh its offical they are now also a Ducati dealer.i was at Crossroad motorsports over in gibsonia and was drooling over a FJR 1300 Yamahammer,gotta stay away or else I'll be buying again,got a AGV helmet(old lid was toast)and a set of JR Razor gloves.Gave me a damm good price on em too.(my christmas present to me)
Been thinking of stopping by and saying hi,maybe I'll call first and bring lunch down.

Hey don't get a silver one!!! That bike is on my short list and I want a silver one. Hehehehehehehe, doesn't come in any other colors. Hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Oh that is right, 05s are blue. Blue bikes are GAY! Get the silver one.
STFU you my last duck was Blue,this reminds me of it (color wise)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maddjack said:
I will be in monday at 8am. if you want to bring in luch someday just give me a ring. I can always go for a free lunch. thanks ahead of time.:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Oh that is right, 05s are blue. Blue bikes are GAY! Get the silver one.
What the Fuck ever. Like a big friggin yellow Triumph tells the world "Hey I'm straight." Guess again. I'm gonna start calling it the Yellowphant

·
Registered
505 Posts
wratchit said:
What the Fuck ever. Like a big friggin yellow Triumph tells the world "Hey I'm straight." Guess again. I'm gonna start calling it the Yellowphant
hey we could call it the Thongtona it does seem jammed in there from behind:eek: :eek: :eek: :twofinger

1 - 17 of 17 Posts