Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
discount

Be a corner worker and ride for free!! Or pay i think with SBW discount 95 or something like that..check with robert..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You Guys are FAST!!

Thanks for letting me know... I would love to corner work for free. But you probably have to be a better rider than me! Robert, I met you at the last trackday... introduced myself while your were at the starting gride. Also followed you around towards the end of the day in the black group. Nice to meet you. I'll post some pics once Cecil sends them to me.

I think I introduced myself as Heckler... the real name's Le.

Ride safe.

Heckler

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Laguna

I might be going to Laguna also. Been there for the last 3 years. I'm from N. Cali... man do I miss that place!!! Have I met you Racerxgirl?

Ride safe.

heckler

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Re: You Guys are FAST!!

hecklerr6 said:
Thanks for letting me know... I would love to corner work for free. But you probably have to be a better rider than me! Robert, I met you at the last trackday... introduced myself while your were at the starting gride. Also followed you around towards the end of the day in the black group. Nice to meet you. I'll post some pics once Cecil sends them to me.

I think I introduced myself as Heckler... the real name's Le.

Ride safe.

Heckler
I remember ya bro, glad to see ya again.

Glad you had fun at the track and are now addicted like the rest of us. ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
laguna

Le,
Not sure, im out at all the trackdays, and the ccs races, i was out there for the last trackday..i ride in the black group..i was on a FZR400 and my CBR 600 and old F1...i was also working registration...hmm..did i meet you ever? you can go to the team az website, cecil has the pics posted on there, you just gotta find them..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Wayne--
I saw all those pics. "They're grrrrrrrreat!" I'm just waiting for him to send me digi copies. Anyone know how to convert pics to 100x100 pixels for the avatar??? It was good seeing you again. I'm sure I'll see you soon.

Ride safe.

Heckler

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
hecklerr6 said:
Thanks Wayne--
I saw all those pics. "They're grrrrrrrreat!" I'm just waiting for him to send me digi copies. Anyone know how to convert pics to 100x100 pixels for the avatar??? It was good seeing you again. I'm sure I'll see you soon.

Ride safe.

Heckler
Just shoot me the pic you want to use via email and I'll set it up as your avatar for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts