• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right Fellaz

Since i am leaving on the 8th or 9th of Jan (haven't decided which yet) how about a few beers somewhere....?

Any suggestions as to the location?

·
Registered
406 Posts
ICB

Just you and me at ICB?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Did Someone say.......

Jaegermeister?????

(Bring a skirt!)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: I'm a Lady

Blue Catt said:
Go on then, I'll wear a skirt.

Anyone seen that comedy series "Little Britain" : was in my Chrsitmas stocking.
Yeah i got it too. Ace or what BC! The one in the wheel chair cracks me up!:D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: I'm a Lady

Blue Catt said:
Go on then, I'll wear a skirt.

Anyone seen that comedy series "Little Britain" : was in my Chrsitmas stocking.
A new skirt and stockings for Christmas:eek: Lucky bleeder:twofinger
So whats this new fangled tv show from the promised land? Can I borrow it? It will only talke three months to return:D

Whats the story on the new Gixxer?

BTW, do you have an e mail for Joe? I need some boots and gloves when Im back in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Re: Re: I'm a Lady

Tug said:
BTW, do you have an e mail for Joe? I need some boots and gloves when Im back in a couple of weeks.

If its for the winter conditions in Beijing then you need a Millets and we don't have that in Spore.

If its Motorcycle gear you're after ........ then why? What have you gone and bought then.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Re: Re: I'm a Lady

Blue Catt said:
If its for the winter conditions in Beijing then you need a Millets and we don't have that in Spore.

If its Motorcycle gear you're after ........ then why? What have you gone and bought then.
Your right old son, its been snowing here for the last 4 weeks and the loweset temp was -21 that I know of so no riding:crying:
On the brighter side China as quite big and its still warm and dry down south:cool:
Track bike rental is arranged at Zhuhai fairly cheep and Ill be riding in February:D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Zhuhai Regular

Hey Tug

I have been on the e-mail to Steven who runs BG racing. Sounds like a really good setup they have there, going to order a 636 in full race trim to do the ZIC season:thumb: . They are planning a support race to the MotoGP on the 1st of may. 250 000 spectators would be awesome!:eek:

see you there

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Zhuhai Regular

bbqq021 said:
Hey Tug

I have been on the e-mail to Steven who runs BG racing. Sounds like a really good setup they have there, going to order a 636 in full race trim to do the ZIC season:thumb: . They are planning a support race to the MotoGP on the 1st of may. 250 000 spectators would be awesome!:eek:

see you there
I was talking to Track Torque down in Zhuhai, Jimbo and Nick are pretty decent guys and can arrange rental by the hour. They are also involved in the support race for the Moto GP. Its sounds like a bit of a free for all, the class is supposed to be for 750's but 600's and 1000's are taking part.
Track Torque

Have you got a link for BG racing?
Ill be in Shanghai 18th and 19th if your around.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts