Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if there is a Nada, or Blue Book section for pricing bikes. I haven't been able to find any on the net.
May B U can tell me what 2 sell my 1990 CBR 1000F is worth.
It's in very good condition. Doah!! It's a Honda! It has 14K miles, and brand new Metzler 4 tires (still has the knoby thingies on the tires)
All the fairnings are in excellent condition. The colour is a rare red white and blue. Non stock: Corbin seat, and a smoked Zero G. screen.
I did not state: it's in "excellent" condition, because I am a perfectionist, and the bike has small scratches from normal ware, but the bike is in "excellent" shape, and mechanical running shape. The only reason I am selling it is beacause (can U tell from my handle) I am a Black Bird owner now. It's time for this baby to find a new home. Could U help me price it? Thank U!

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Search Kelley Blue Book. Current info. is:

Dealer Trade $2745.
Dealer Retail$4,000.
Allowed mileage 46,400
Based on excellent condition.

Send me information on price, location, any and all details, and photos if you've got them. I have a friend in the Pittsburgh area who is looking for one. If the price and bike are right enough, he might be willing to travel a little.

·
Registered
560 Posts
try:
www.kbb.com
and
www.nadaguides.com

and you will find all the information your heart desires.

Do keep in mind however, that there are regional differences in pricing.

Good Luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts