Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the Katy area, outside of Houston. Have nobody to ride with. Any sportbikers out there? Would like to meet some fellow bikers and ride sometime. Email or message. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi this is John, I live around the Beltway 8- Westheimer area im also looking for someone to ride. I usually ride with the group Springsportbike.com, but right now theyre in hibernation because of the cold and because the tires dont grip too well in the twisties. I ride everyday, cause its my only ride so maybe we could get together one these days and just ride. Oh, by the way nice looking bike.

·
Registered
16 Posts
first off, awesome bike. I'm i live in the area and dont know anyone else with bikes. my friend shain is trying to sell his camaro right now and buy one, and my little brother is looking for one as well, but as it stands i'm the only one of my friends with a bike (2005 yamaha R1) so i'll have to make sure to keep my out for you, dont think i've seen any other bikes like that one around so it shouldnt be to hard to spot you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts