Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
It's a crime that they have to resort to minors to get some. Why couldn't I have been a victim? LOL. Shit, at 16 or 17 I was just happy to touch a boob. I called all my friends the first time. I as the shit. lmao.

Oh, and my vote went to Amy McElhenny

·
Registered
251 Posts
dude! i need to go back to high school we never had hot teachers like those! how can you call that a crime if i was 16 and i got that all the guys would be patty me on the back. To me an older women and a younger guy is not a crime but a older guy and an underage girl is a crime. I know thats a double standard but us guys are much more preverted than the women. it was probablly the boy that approched the teacher lol. i know this isnt true in all cases but i know that i would have been more than pleased at 16 to have most of them....lol

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Some cute girls there. Some more cuties if they would all smile. Not too likely for a mug shot, but you know.

What is most depressing is how little punishment they recieved.

If these reports have been about males doing that to 13 year old girls, Death row and the Lifer wings at various State Pens would be filling up quickly.

That is not fair, IMHO.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Some cute girls there. Some more cuties if they would all smile. Not too likely for a mug shot, but you know.

What is most depressing is how little punishment they recieved.

If these reports have been about males doing that to 13 year old girls, Death row and the Lifer wings at various State Pens would be filling up quickly.

That is not fair, IMHO.

Double standard yes... but a good double standard... I will hold my opinion just because I dont want to offend anyone, but if I was asked to be part of a jury in any of their case, I would ask to be dismissed just because I could not be partial.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
These days Marc, the Judge would deny you and you would still sit on the jury, as that would not be an acceptable excuse to him.

You being a male and making that statement to the Judge would simply not be counted as a good reason to not sit on the jury.

The Judge would simply ask you if you could, after listening to the testimony presented in the case, make a judgement based on that presented testimony.

If you were being honest, you would have to say that yes, you could.

Lately, very few persective jurors are dismissed due to statements like your's.

It is not like years ago when you could be dismissed for a variety of reasons.

·
Registered
443 Posts
These days Marc, the Judge would deny you and you would still sit on the jury, as that would not be an acceptable excuse to him.

You being a male and making that statement to the Judge would simply not be counted as a good reason to not sit on the jury.

The Judge would simply ask you if you could, after listening to the testimony presented in the case, make a judgement based on that presented testimony.

If you were being honest, you would have to say that yes, you could.

Lately, very few persective jurors are dismissed due to statements like your's.

It is not like years ago when you could be dismissed for a variety of reasons.
I understand your argument and if they Judge wanted an imparcial vote then I would stay in for the ride... However my point was that I would be impartial to a pretty face... What can I say, I was 15, 16, 17, once... I also had the teacher fantasy and the "kids" where also participants. None of them were "raped" against their will... In fact they were most than willing... :rolleyes:

On more serious note, what does that say for our legal system.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
It simply says that no system is perfect, no matter how much we wish it were.

As is usual, our system of gov and legal solutions simply sucks!
But it is better than every other system on this planet.

And we should be thanking our lucky stars that we have it.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
As is usual, our system of gov and legal solutions simply sucks! But it is better than every other system on this planet.
Just a month ago I might have disagreed with that statement but I heard an audio article interviewing journalists from Europe on the recent push to dislodge special interest lobbies from the Legislative Branch and was surprised to hear these jounalists say that many Europeans consider it a remarkably good system.

On the teachers, wow. Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Of the convicted Felons, I like the first one. She just looks like a freak.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
See, that is one of the problems. You think that because the age difference between Heather and her dude was only 4 years, and he was 18, she is not a mental case.

It was illegal which a teacher, as someone in authority who is attempting to instruct those in her care, should have known.

It is often pretty normal for us to go easy on a pretty girl. Still, she is guilty and in my view, as relates to others, a nut job because of this.

Heather Shelton
Age at time of offense: 22

Lover: 18-year-old student

Crime: In North Carolina it is a felony for any teacher to have sex with a student regardless of the age of the student.

Sentence: Fired from her job

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Of the convicted Felons, I like the first one. She just looks like a freak.
And, as we have said before, here....

Pros:
Freak= insane good sex

Cons:
Freak= life endangering, non-commital psycos.
:D

·
Registered
969 Posts
Did you read this some guy wrote... My favorite

Lazarus says :
February 27, 2008 at 8:54 am
Who the fck is voting for the ugliest bitches in the bunch. Either my sexual preferences are completely out of wack with mainstream America (possible) or else someone is rigging this shit.

Debra Lafave as the best? Debra Lafave? Get the fck out of here. Maybe if she had surgery and lost 25lbs. (And the year was … 1998)

:laughing:

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Did you read this some guy wrote... My favorite

Lazarus says :
February 27, 2008 at 8:54 am
Who the fck is voting for the ugliest bitches in the bunch. Either my sexual preferences are completely out of wack with mainstream America (possible) or else someone is rigging this shit.

Debra Lafave as the best? Debra Lafave? Get the fck out of here. Maybe if she had surgery and lost 25lbs. (And the year was … 1998)

:laughing:

Bwwaaaa....OMG that's awesome...
I gotta look at it again...LOL.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts