Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
vigis said:
Yeah...Having a hot chic on her back ;)
.... after she had your favorite meal ready, washed your clothes, drew your bath, and washed your body after a hard day of riding!:thumb:

I've been tortured with this dream for years. It won't go away. Make it STOP!:D

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Dad said:
.... after she had your favorite meal ready, washed your clothes, drew your bath, and washed your body after a hard day of riding!:thumb:

:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dad said:

And don't forget that she has to join you in the bath, too. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Dad said:

I thought I was the only one who had that dream.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
No there isn't!! Over the years a ride on the bike has done more to initiate intimate relationships for me than "What's your sign?" ever did!!

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
GrCh35 said:
I second that motion.
You see ladies?! Men really are thoughtful, sensitive, caring, loving, human beings. What's the bad rap all about?:dunno: :huh: :love: :thumbs2:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yeah theres nothing better than starting a sunny sunday off with a few bloody maries, then going down to the beach and picking up sme hot chick in a bikini and riding wheelies up and down the strip((Look out folks, shes a screamer!!!!) :twofinger jk. I personally almost never give rides, if I do I make them gear up, so then it doesnt matter if there hot or not:( :(

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I don't know, killing a man in self defense is pretty sweet too.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts