Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny, How was it that I knew that would get your attention? Seriously everybody I can see from reading the messages in recent weeks that we all want the same things. A bike we love and a lovely gal to share the fun times with. For all you riders out there that have reached this nirvana, I envy you and hope to join your ranks shortly!! Life is so short that we need to focus on the things that bring us smiles and good times, now more than ever with all the crazy bad stuff that is going on. Sometimes in the everyday battle of existance we forget the important stuff. Safe riding everybody and may your life be blessed with hot women and cold beer. ;)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Funny last chick made me choose between the bike and her.. hmmm.. I wonder how she is doing now?!

·
Registered
159 Posts
R6steve said:
Right back @ you. May twisty roads be the only battle you have to face.:D
Ditto Bro!! :D :) :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by slowrat
Funny last chick made me choose between the bike and her.. hmmm.. I wonder how she is doing now?!
Amen brother!

I had a situation like that recently. She couldn't understand the whole bike thing, no matter how I tried to explain it. She didn't ride, so she didn't understand. The bike was here before her, and it's still here now that she's gone. The next girl HAS to ride - that's all there is to it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Damn women...will they ever get it? :finger:

Seriously, I haven't really thought about it, but I must be lucky as hell..My gf liked to ride on back so much she went out and bought an SV so she could pilot her own!! I love it!! Took my pasenger pegs off and everything!!:twofinger :D

I guess I really am lucky. The only time she gets pissy about me going riding with the group is when she has to work and can't go.

Life is good :cool:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anything with t...s or tires is going to cause you trouble sooner or later!

If you will excuse the crude analogy, It reminds me of my frequent trips across the pond from the old sod, most of the time you fly in nice calm air, and just occasionally you run into heavy turbulence, unpleasant but it passes, and you know to expect it and react accordingly! :twofinger

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ditto Brother...

and this ICE COLD Molson Ice is good stuff!:) . I've been married for 27 years and feel like a prevert when I watch those 17 & 18 year old girls butts. Maybe if I offer them $?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You do not have to choose!!!

To CBR4 Gal, totally understand why you would not be too interested in a hot woman, but regarding the beer, you dont have to choose between a cold one and a ride, the ride comes first, then you get back to base you enjoy a nice cold one (or three!!).Simple.:twofinger

·
Registered
190 Posts
Re: You do not have to choose!!!

daithi said:
To CBR4 Gal, totally understand why you would not be too interested in a hot woman, but regarding the beer, you dont have to choose between a cold one and a ride, the ride comes first, then you get back to base you enjoy a nice cold one (or three!!).Simple.:twofinger
Sounds like the perfect plan to me!:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
BanditBoy said:
Fraid the only beer I have now is Root Beer, but love the sentiment! Let's ride!
I'm with ya on that one!!! I'm very lucky. My wife loves to ride on the back of my cruiser. When I told her I wanted a new dirtbike she said "cool". When I told her I NEEDED a new sportbike she said "life is short, go for it". She either really loves ME or really loves my life insurance policy! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts