Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently started a motorcycle club for the Mid-West that caters to all bikes. You don't have to be from the mid-west to participate in the site but to join M.M.E. you obviously do. You can also invite anyone that has a love for bikes whether they have a ride of their own or not.

If you can, please take the time to go check out the page for it at

http://communities.msn.com/MMEMidwestMotorcycleEnthusiasts

You will have to request permission unless I've already sent out an invitation to you personally. That is the only control I have at trying to keep out flamers and spammers. I'm really trying to get the member list built up so that I can arrange larger rides. Check out all the features and let me know what you think. Thanks all. I truly hope to see you.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course Ohio is midwest :). As for how to join (I've already had four members join in less than an hour of having it out there). Go to the site. If memory serves you will see up to the right a link about (join this site). Click on it. If my memory has gone to shite! (I don't see the site the same way members and wannabe members do due to my manager status) then try to post something. It will say something to the effect of (sorry, but this is a members only site - request membership?) click on that and it will send me an email requestion you become a member. I click authorize and SHAZAM! you're a member. Be sure to check out everything especially the message posts. I have some info in there for new members. Thanks. BTW, I've not messaged you directly before but I've been wanting to ride with you for quite sometime. Then some darn fool went and totaled his F4 (don't know who that would be) so I thought I'd wait until he had his new F4i in to ask him when we can ride :).

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I wanna play! Let me in!!!

H-Man, I just signed up for your site. Looks pretty nice. I hope you'll let me in! :D;)

I would love to ride with you and your group. It's such a pain to find non-squidly characters here in Ohio. When I'm in Michigan for college, I could ride pretty kmuch every weekend. Just let me know bro, and I'll be there!

BTW: I don't know if you're into going to bike shows and what-not on your machine, but if you are, I have a blackout for the headlamp that looks pretty trick. If you want it, lemme know and I'll send it to ya'. Later on bro.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're in! Standing member count as of this morning is 10. I know a couple more who are definates but havn't had the chance to get to their mail yet as they are ones I personally sent invitations to.

As for the black out, I dunno. Might be neat next spring as I plan to possibly have a bike show in the evening after the charity ride. Let me know the price.

Make sure you go into the message board and check out the posts I"ve got in there. Later.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
FREE BRO!!!

I don't need the blackout anymore. You want it? I'll ship it to your door free of charge. Just e-mail me the needed info and it'll be there next week.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I'd feel bad taking it for free but like I always say "its free and you didn't take it???!!! Boy! You done bumped your head!" I'll e-mail ya sometime today at the address you posted in the M.M.E. site join. Oh yeah! Bring friends to the site if they aren't total maroons.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The site members are up to 20 but I haven't gotten to go start hitting up dealerships with flyers yet.

Oh yeah, Nick. I'll get you my address yet!! Just havn't had much time. You going to be in the chat room for the scheduled chats? Later all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts