Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
please, #17 is hands down the best looking woman there. Just a perfect ass, tits and body. I got every girls number and bio... :)
PM me the # for 11, 26 and 27 please :D

Great pics, you lucky dog!!

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
The orange close up is not very flattering.

#17 gets my vote as well

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
First off, all I was saying was that she had floppy, saggy boobs, especially from that angle.
As for ugly chicks being weeded out, go to jbaz site and look at no.7 WTF is she doing there?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First off, all I was saying was that she had floppy, saggy boobs, especially from that angle.
As for ugly chicks being weeded out, go to jbaz site and look at no.7 WTF is she doing there?
Yeah, I was like... she shouldn't be at a swimsuit contest... I mean if I rode a busa, I'd be all up on that, but I don't.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Wow, 1 out of how many? The system must be broken.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
I'm with snake on 11 :thumb:

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
not yet, but I plan to be in the next year or two with a full fledged studio. I want a big enough studio to bring cars inside and do cool product shots.
Mate, I can remember back to when you first convinced your boss that he NEEDED to buy a digi SLR for work purposes. You've come a long way in a relatively short time. Were you already into photography before then or was that the catalyst?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nope, first SLR camera for me was the work's camera. I have an old P&S that I had but never used it. As for the catalyst, it was definitely winning that VIP ticket to California Speedway last year through SBW a month after getting the company camera. :) I don't think if that happened right then and there of where I took a change to go out there, I'd still be doing something boring and uneventful.

Not only that, but I'm expanding my creativity to probably include video photography first than to audio engineer to encompass a wide range of multimedia productions. I'm looking to get a nice HD pro video camera soon to play with, but I have to get some more funds first... hehe.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Like I said, mate, "Livin' the dream." Good onya! :thumbs2:

If you don't mind, we'll all live vicariously through you, especially when you start doing Hustler shoots. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts