Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're going to think I work for Honda after reading this. But I really like Honda's Spray Cleaner and Polish sold in a red and white can for $6 @ Honda dealers. It sprays on or you can spray it into a rag and it takes off everything from bugs to chain lube and leaves a nice shine. When you clean your rims and get some on your tires, it doesn't leave a slick film either. I seldom wash my bikes with a hose and soap and water, but again I don't ride in the rain or I would. But for fair weather riders like myself, after a couple hundred mile day of riding and bugs all over the bike - within an hour the bike is like new again. My 03 RC51 still smells like cosmolene (spelling) from the day I road it from the dealer and it looks like a brand new bike. So if you like this - I use a shop style rag and a can of this stuff to clean after each ride (dry ride). Best of luck

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
... also good for athlete's foot and coughs due to colds.:cool:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I used the Honda polish religeously back when I had a Honda, and It was great. I use Plexus now for everything, except the chain. This shit is expensive, but phenominal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
having worked in a Honda car detail shop, I can tell you that spray polish is a good thing to have. I keep some in my Evo 8 at all times

1 - 8 of 8 Posts