Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

How reasonable is it to get a honda cb160 for a 6ft 170 lb person to ride around town on? Would it have enough power to be a decent dd? Also the bike is a 65 i beleive.

·
Registered
352 Posts
hell yea. (if it runs good) and you maintain it. i rode a 50cc yammy for a couple of years as a dd and it was zippy enough in 50 mph city traffic. id even be passing and taking cars off the line from lights. although i maintained it well and replaced the top end twice. it was a 2stroke and i winded the sh*t out of it alot

·
Registered
86 Posts
haha, I rode 954's bike around a good amount too. even though it was a lil 50cc, it never got boring riding it around. you will not be dissapointed by the 160 in terms of daily drivability.:thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had a CB160 when I was a kid, and I was 6'-3" weighing about 170lbs. It pulled me just fine. I even took my girlfriends riding on it. They are great little bikes if they are in good condition.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Honda is one of the popular brand of motorcycles and its CB series is one of the famous serious of bikes. Honda CB 160 is publicly launched in 1966 and it includes incline engines. It looks vintage bike and it becomes famous at that time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts