Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get them?

One of my good friends found out today his first child is a boy.. He's due in late January or early February.... So I wanna hook him up with his first Honda Shirt or Jersey... Has anyone seen em?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kawigirl_636 said:
I did a search on e-bay and got 4 hits:

INFANT HONDA CLOTHES

I'm sure if you keep checking back, more stuff will come up. Still a couple months before he's born. :)

Jen
Thanks for the idea.. Didnt even think of ebay... But linky no worky...

But I will keep checkin... I do have a while..

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
FurryChoCha said:
Anyone know where I can get them?

One of my good friends found out today his first child is a boy.. He's due in late January or early February.... So I wanna hook him up with his first Honda Shirt or Jersey... Has anyone seen em?
I know a couple fellas that do shirts and screen printing and iron transfers that could probably hook you up with something personalized for the lil fella :p I got some boy style undies and tank tops made by them and they are excellent and for cheaper than what you could get in the stores :thumb:

If you're interested send me an email and I'll forward it to one of the fellas.. [email protected]

E.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Re: Re: Honda Baby Jerseys or Shirt

DreamRyder said:
I got some boy style undies and tank tops made by themE.
this is the kind of club i was looking for! E, fisrt custom leathers to fit your rack, and now custom boy shorts...
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Careful John you'll be adding another "way to piss off your significant other" ;)

and James... put the lil fella back away darlin this is a public place ... :laughing:

E.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts