Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want one :(

Did anyone like the bike show? That Triumph RocketIII is BAD ASS!! That thing's got a damn tractor motor in it! I didn't think the show was all that exciting, but at least it gives a chance to check out and sit on all the new models and stuff.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I went to the show and enjoyed it. I want all of them, lol. It was nice to sit on them and make vroom vroom noises. Gotta give honda the lazy ass award. several of the bikes still had rain water marks on them from when they were wheeled in to the show. Came home and started to work on the GPZ. 48degrees by the weekend, whose riding?

·
Registered
31 Posts
did you notice how wide the tailsections got to fit the silencers inside on the new blade and r-1? i dont know if it was worth it or not. not like im getting a new bike for a while anyways but i hate how honda screwed up the lower fairing. for them to do that means the alterative had to really blow.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I totally agree Carlos. What was Honda thinking? it looks like they forgot to finish the bike. It would look so good if they painted everything right

GPZ .. I agree with you also. Those bikes looked horrible. I heard at the other shows that you couldnt even sit on a Honda because they only had the display one. The red R1 had one of the fairings scraped down to the white plastic and it looked like a 2 year old fingered it all over. They didnt even keep them wiped down. I asked the Yamaha where the New tricker pro was also and he had no idea? its supposed to be in production already.. what the hell?
http://www.thetricker.com/

and I dont even remember seeing the Yamaha 2 wheel drive off road bike they are making.. maybe I just missed it in the vast expanse of motorcycles on display :rolleyes:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
i missed out yet again on going this year... I had to pick up my bike at brigtons' sunday and didn't feel like driving down yonder 2 days in a row.. now if I had my bike to ride down then it'd be worth it LOL....

so where's the pics? and no I'm not wanting to see the anorexick (I know spelling is mutilated but you get my meaning) bike models LOL

E.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
DreamRyder said:
i missed out yet again on going this year... I had to pick up my bike at brigtons' sunday and didn't feel like driving down yonder 2 days in a row.. now if I had my bike to ride down then it'd be worth it LOL....

so where's the pics? and no I'm not wanting to see the anorexick (I know spelling is mutilated but you get my meaning) bike models LOL

E.
I didnt bring the camera.. besides.. I dont desire to look at those silly models.....! :twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Over_Dose said:
I didnt bring the camera.. besides.. I dont desire to look at those silly models.....! :twofinger
yea I know you'd rather be tunin in tokyo then playing with a sony :D

E.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
DreamRyder said:
yea I know you'd rather be tunin in tokyo then playing with a sony :D

E.
Oh.. Ive.. tuned in Tokyo.. alright.. in your basement even.. lol

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Over_Dose said:
Oh.. Ive.. tuned in Tokyo.. alright.. in your basement even.. lol
LOL... well while you were tunin tokyo I was slammin saigan LMAO!

E.
to clarify for those who don't know JT and his girl came up and stayed the weekend with us to deer hunt out back (they slept downstairs and hubby and I upstairs :twofinger )

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:
LOL... well while you were tunin tokyo I was slammin saigan LMAO!

E.
to clarify for those who don't know JT and his girl came up and stayed the weekend with us to deer hunt out back (they slept downstairs and hubby and I upstairs :twofinger )
Well, Gee, that explains it :confused:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Well, Gee, that explains it :confused:
I didn't want anyone to assume JT was talking about tunin in tokyo with me :twofinger

E.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts