Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Man i cannnot believe thieves, my secretary just had her vehicle stolen from our shop, 30 min ago, broad daylight, i saw them drive off!

I was in the back shop, when i saw her vehicle drive by, i said where in the hell is she going, so i came up to the front and she's sitting at her desk working, i say, who just left in your truck? she started freaking out.

I cannot believe how brave these thieves are getting.

I'll keep you posted on what happens.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Let's start being like India and instead of incarcerating theives just chop their FUCKING HANDS OFF. That way its just that much harder to steal again.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
TelefonicaTL said:
Let's start being like India and instead of incarcerating theives just chop their FUCKING HANDS OFF. That way its just that much harder to steal again.
I'm down with that...

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Unfortunately then for sure they will be welfare cases & very costly hospital cases & more in fitting them with special hands. Unless you do this hand hacking in the bush with their legs tied to a tree.

Mind you in special forces of the Cdn Army we received a dirty bit of how to take a person to a postor pole have them laying on their back, wrap their legs/ feet around, cross them & then hike body up said post/pole & such to where they cannot reach the floor. No shots required & they would die due to blood running to their heads. True it rezuires party of two & believe we received the same in training & yes we could not free ourselfs.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
TelefonicaTL said:
Not sure if I've told this story before...

We had an old aboriginal friend who was in the Army in Vietnam.

He once caught a fellow soldier stealing from someone else's locker. He dragged the guy out to the front of the barrack, pulled out his bayonet and pinned they guy, through the hand, to the railing!

When the thief finally freed himself, he went to report the incident to the C.O. The C.O.'s response?

It was along the lines of, "If I'd caught you, I'd have pinned BOTH your hands to the railing!"

Massa wasn't even reprimanded. :thumb:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well no news yet, still stolen, doubt they find it now. I'm gonna make a sign for my truck that reads, "KEYS IN IGNITION, DOORS UNLOCKED!" and park in same spot for a while, its time to upgrade.

·
Registered
376 Posts
A couple of months ago, my wife and I woke up to the sound of our car alarm going off at 2:30am. We figured it was just a nuissance alarm, checked the window, and...

Our car was up on blocks, there were about three guys rolling one of the tires off of it and into their trunk:eek: I dialed 911, and wanted to run out there, but my wife convinced me to wait the 5 min. for the cops. Anyway, the three guys sped off out of our apartment complex, only to be stopped by four police cars just as they pulled out onto the main road. I bet that was a surprise; I'm sure they thought they were off the hook:D

Got my tire back that night.

·
Registered
183 Posts
See thats the great thing about Texas, you have the right not only to protect your life, but your porperty and your neighbors property.

I think I probably would of been outside with my 12 gauge pretty quick in this situation. Things like that can get dicey pretty quick though, so if you do decide to get involved make sure you are armed and ready to use.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well she got it back this morning, they found the guy passed out in it, parked on the side of the road this morning. The truck has been beat up pretty good, they defenatly tested out the four wheel drive!

Get this, the guys name is Daman Tyler, and he was out on parole!

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
So should he be allowed to vote? :D

Glad to hear she got it back. By pretty beat up what do you mean? Well used or damaged?

Oh is there some sagnificance to his name?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When i say beat up, it is covered in mud, scratched up pretty bad, a couple small dents, radio stolen, cigerette burns in upholstery, fronf bumper cover knocked lose, vent visor on window broken, etc.

No sagnificance to his name, other than i want every one to know the name of the scum bag!:D

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Cut their arms off then kill them! Bastards!

I had one of my POS work trucks stolen the Tuesday before Christmas last year. Bastards! Cut the lock on the gate, busted out the back window, and yanked the ignition. Got it back about 3 weeks later with some crash damage. Kinda funny cause the lady that drives the truck for deliveries wears WAY TOO MUCH Purfume, it's that old lady stuff. I still laugh when I think about it.
I think that may be why I got the truck back. Cops found it in an alley

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi izzybo69-

It sounds like some drunk/drug addict stole your coworker's vehicle. Would it be the worst thing in the world to purchase a bottle of Wild Irish Rose for the glove compartment and slip something into the alcohol before resealing the container? I'm betting the average thieving dirtbag wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of free booze. The surprise would be on the crook! :cheers:

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Unas_the_Slayer said:
Yea, like a lethal amount of rat poison.
I've had a long argument once over the legality of this move. In our case it was wether or not One could be held liable for murder if one coats his sparkplugs in ratpoison knowing some crack junky is going to steal them.

And as little sence as that makes, I think one would face charges

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cutting off hands sounds logical and all, but don't forget that we shouldn't allow them to breed either. Something else has to come off too!

Was she able to get any cash for the damages?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts