Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Nope, not really.. Because if you look at the year of "old" bikes now, they are 2003 and 2004.. In which, all are fuel injected and run about $5,000

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
YellowBeast said:
so nobodys looking for my bike? and if they were i wouldnt get anything for it?
Post it for sale and make sure you add a "OBO" and see what you'll get. Pick up a copy of Cycletrader and see what they're selling for.

-=bmacd=-

J

·
0 Posts
$3,000 to $3500.. TOPS....

I've seen 03 RR go for $5,000 with under 10k on the clock...

I bought my 2000 F4 for $3500 August last year and sold it in October for $3800.. It had 3200 miles when I got and 9,000 when I sold it..

This is before the Snap on guy and Ed-Financial owned my soul...

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
See what they sell for on Ebay. That will give you a good indication of the value.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
jackdrinker said:
$3,000 to $3500.. TOPS....

I've seen 03 RR go for $5,000 with under 10k on the clock...

I bought my 2000 F4 for $3500 August last year and sold it in October for $3800.. It had 3200 miles when I got and 9,000 when I sold it..

This is before the Snap on guy and Ed-Financial owned my soul...
so does this mean your gonna sell me the ninja for $3,900

J

·
0 Posts
For you.... $5

Oh ya, AND I have a 19" penis....

Ok, back to the better days where Steve is not smoking rocks...
$7300 or so and the Ninja could be yours..

I'll probly just keep the miles down till I leave and enjoy it more when I leave Michigan..

I rode a quick 30 and liked it, kinda refreshing.

$700 in tickets last month was not a great feeling in the behind.. The last one was .1 miles from my house... I could see the driveway.. I had just left and was adjusting my mirrors and balls.. Then WHAM... Pulled over by a little cop.. Got me at 36 in a 25, wrote for 5 over.. Expected me to stare at my speedo instead of traffic and kids playing in the street..

So between that, the lawyer to get out of that and the Rochester ticket I'm feelin the pinch, not to mention my hours have been slashed at work...

OH THE LIST IS EVER GROWING...

·
Registered
969 Posts
jackdrinker said:
For you.... $5

Oh ya, AND I have a 19" penis....

Ok, back to the better days where Steve is not smoking rocks...
$7300 or so and the Ninja could be yours..

I'll probly just keep the miles down till I leave and enjoy it more when I leave Michigan..

I rode a quick 30 and liked it, kinda refreshing.

$700 in tickets last month was not a great feeling in the behind.. The last one was .7 miles from my house... I could see the driveway.. I had just left and was adjusting my mirrors and balls.. Then WHAM... Pulled over by a little cop.. Got me at 36 in a 25, wrote for 5 over.. Expected me to stare at my speedo instead of traffic and kids playing in the street..

So between that, the lawyer to get out of that and the Rochester ticket I'm feelin the pinch, not to mention my hours have been slashed at work...

OH THE LIST IS EVER GROWING...
Isn't 5 over just a fine and no points??

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
NateDog74 said:
Isn't 5 over just a fine and no points??
i think that is under 5 yoru thinking.
no matter what when you have the uncanny ability such as Jon here to "string" tickets together the "gimmie-a-break" fairy tells you to go fock yourself

7300 is too much for my little wallet, that would mean id have to dip into the communion money or something lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts