Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know you guys will love this...

So with my photography hobby, I swindled myself in getting a free pass to the Hot Import Nights car show down in Charlotte this weekend. Not only that but I also got another pass for a "camera assistant" which was just a friend who carried all of my camera equipment in the show. The show was ok, but nothing really spectacular; I had a lot of fun, specially flirting with all of the models there. Was kinda funny how I "sweet-talked" my way into almost anything there. I amassed 10GB worth of pics from the HIN show and about another 6GB from an autocross the same day.

Met some cool photographers and hot models, passed out my business cards and got some contact info on the models. :)

Here's some teaser pics. Hope you guys like them since I skipped out working on my bike to process these pics. Trying to get it to work for VIR. :)

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I seriously was tempted to bust-a-move on the dance floor, but I didn't want to risk of bust-a-knee. Would suck to go back to the doc and tell him I didn't follow his directions on recovery...

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
As usual best of photos Baz, though I think I know the two gals you favoured & agree with you that a bit of Oriental touch makes one a winner.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
gotta love the import hoes!!! i love it in the one pic with the girl facing the camera head first on her hands and knees, all the guys eyes staring at her ass!! lol, but very good stuff.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
JBaz said:
She could whip me any day of the week. As long as I get some photos. :cool:
Huh, I was thinking a video would be much better.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts