·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Haven't seen it...but very cool. I would love to look at one in person. Curious to hold it and really feel the weight and practibility for storage.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey Anthony;
For my 2 cents; back packs are OK for light loads and short trips,
But for the long haul, stick with tank bags, tail packs and/or saddle bags. For me anyway, I just dont want the extra weight
on my back (which of course on sportbikes transfers to your wrists) or the restriction of movement. There are a few companies that have tankbags and tailpacks that convert to backpacks when it's time to unload. Kinda cool............
Check with Rec Leisure; I'm sure they can help out; If you don't have any luck, give me a shout and I'll dig up some of the catalogues I have laying around and try to find what you need.

Guess youll be sporting some new luggage for
THE NEW YORK TRIP, EH?

VFRD
:D

·
Registered
2,254 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I need something for school...carry laptop with books....

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think that is the ABSOLUTE gayest looking backpack. I can't even imagine seeing someone, with what looks like a jetpack, huggin the tank....

J

·
0 Posts
DING* DING>.... I saw and tried one at Metro powersports...
It's really slick... I'm getting one so I can carry my books to school and ride my bike....
It fit perfect even with my leather....

·
Registered
679 Posts
I think those are the backpacks used in 2 fast 2 furious, The part were they blow up the green car, the girls are wearing them

·
Registered
966 Posts
I saw a piece on this on I think of all places, Corbins Ride On. They did an interview with the guy who developed it. He is a motorcyclist who was looking for a better way and came up with this. Looked pretty cool at the time. He had a few more things he was developing for the motorcycle enthusiast also.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have the Axio carbon fiber one. I absolutely love it! I use it for my books. I ordered mine through Trigger/Judge's shop.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I ordered OGIO Metro backpack a year ago because I needed a backpack for my work laptop and big enough to carry extra papers and whatever else. I am still very happy with it. One thing that's really cool is a side zipper for the laptop. Makes taking it out a snap, especially when going through airport security. It has a lot of pockets, and although it is not 100% waterproof, it hasn't done too badly whenever I got caught in the rain on my bike. One minor gripe: most zippers are the same size and the pulls on them are same color/shape. Because some of them border very closely, sometimes it takes an extra moment to find the right zipper. Something that a simple color coding mod would fix.

Sorry, y'all. I could not attach the image correctly, so I managed to do a link to it instead:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts