Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went out riding this morning and set a new high score! The fastest I had ever taken my bike was a pathetic 80 mph. This morning I went to a stretch a feeway without traffic and took it up to 111. I could have gone faster, but damn that seemed fast enough for me!!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
good job on keeping that throttle under control. never go faster than what your comfortable with. Going over 100 feels oddly comforting isn't it?

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
If there is a chance I would suggest you line up to take the bike to Track Days & possibly later on book a bit of traning with some of the experienced road racers that are putting on some schools, not for raceing, but for better handeling procedures on Track Days or the hwys.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
MikeMirage1 said:
Well I went out riding this morning and set a new high score! The fastest I had ever taken my bike was a pathetic 80 mph. This morning I went to a stretch a feeway without traffic and took it up to 111. I could have gone faster, but damn that seemed fast enough for me!!!
There's no skill in going fast, it's in knowing what to do when you get there. :2cents:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lllSmokelll said:
110 pffftt thats nothing :twofinger
wait till u hit 150+ :D

no im jokig be careful though
I know 110 is nothing...that is like turtle speed, but if you pay attention I went 111 or as I call it LIGHTSPEED!

·
Registered
295 Posts
hey you live in pcola? im in ft walton, well right now im deployed to iraq, but maybe when i get back we should go riding or somthing. congrats on your high speed :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SkinnyJ said:
hey you live in pcola? im in ft walton, well right now im deployed to iraq, but maybe when i get back we should go riding or somthing. congrats on your high speed :)
Yeah man...also check out pensacolariders.com. There is a fairly large following and there is always someone there up for some riding.

·
Registered
295 Posts
MikeMirage1 said:
Yeah man...also check out pensacolariders.com. There is a fairly large following and there is always someone there up for some riding.
yea on the cylceforums, im there as well same name, i check it about as much as i do this from iraq. but yea sounds good. honda people have to stick together ya know. my buddy has a cbr954

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SkinnyJ said:
yea on the cylceforums, im there as well same name, i check it about as much as i do this from iraq. but yea sounds good. honda people have to stick together ya know. my buddy has a cbr954
of course HONDA 4 LIFE!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts