Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to think this was on the same scale as my slip on turn 4 this weekend during practise, Despite my feet being off the pegs and my arse flying, Carl (who was all over my behind like a oversized pair of Calvins) still only thought i had lost my footing!!!!!

How many times are you going to replay this vid?

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Top save:thumb: :thumb:

Reckon he must be a gymnast now if not before.

Despite my feet being off the pegs and my arse flying, Carl (who was all over my behind like a oversized pair of Calvins) still only thought i had lost my footing!!!!!
Always feels bigger than it is- I remember the first time I had a rear end slide I thought I was doing a Capirossi. The guy behind me pissed himself when I mentioned it, calling it a twitch barely worth mentioning. He reckoned about 2 inches- felt like a 2 feet...:rolleyes: Mind you 52 is the master of the understatement. Shame you didn't bin it though- you could have joined our crashers' club:D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had that high side not been caught on camera i don't think his mates would have ever believed his helmet was touching his front hugger.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
He tried as hard as he could, but he just couldn't wrestle that thing to the ground could he?! :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts