Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a noob rider and I'm learning on a 600cc bike. I already read through all the hype about not learning on a 600 but too late. I ride a 06 ZX-6R, titanium+red tribal. Haven't been riding very long and I haven't had any falls or anything yet but I'm taking it slow.

Attachments

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hope you have fun! Nice looking bike by the way!

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Welcome from a fellow 636 rider. So what's up with the login? Purdue North Central, Calumet, or West Lafayette?

EDIT: DUH! Check out the Motorcycle Safety Foundation and try to get into one of their courses. I guarantee you won't be sorry. Nice lid!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got to purdue north central right now, i went to main campus for a semester....im in the process of signing up for the msf course now.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I would stay off that bike or ride it very little until after you take the MSF class. I would hate to mess up that thing. Good luck, and welcome to SBW!

Sepias

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome to SBW ! Glad to see you've got the gear on and nice ride !

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome to SBW.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Looks good...gear and everything. Its a good start. Welcome to SBW!

·
Registered
515 Posts
can't see it in the pics but hopefully you're wearing ankle high boots when you ride. Also, you may want to invest in some frame sliders, so if a drop ever occurs you can keep the damage to a minimum.

Welcome to the site :thumb:

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Lost Nomad said:
...Also, you may want to invest in some frame sliders, so if a drop ever occurs you can keep the damage to a minimum...
And some pants, for the same reason. ;)

Welcome to SBW! :twofinger (standard greeting)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts