Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm everyone's favourite Englishman - I run a pub! I've also just got a new Y2K VFR 800 and have fallen in love. Anyone had a similar experience? Also, if you've been to London (coz I know most of you are good old USA), share your experience!?

------------------

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Welcome bro!

It's Friday and quaffing a pint might be in
order this evening. I have a 00 YZF R1 as
the name insinuates.. and yes I am totally
in love.

Again, Welcome, enjoy your stay!!

------------------
Anyone got a rear tire I can borrow?

·
Registered
503 Posts
well now i know where to go if i go to england.. & being the nice guy he his ill get a few free drinks being the foreign sport bike rider & all. :D

welcome aboard.

------------------

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome. :)

Are there alot of good riding areas were you live? I only ask cause I will never get to go there...

------------------
Dan F4 Red/Black

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I was in London as a teenager and although it was cold and rainy, there was lots to do and see. My husband would love to see England and if we ever travel there, I can guarantee you he'll spend considerable time in your pub! LOL :D

------------------
Stacia
Co-Admin
'00 CBR F4 (the faster, silver/red model)
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome to the list,

I have been to England, while in the military. My brother just moved to Phoenix, AZ after spending 3 years up at Lakenheath/Mildenhall area. Love your sportbike magazines, too. Way better than ours :)

BTW, My bro works at Jackson's on 3rd next to BOB, for you Phoenician's. He's one of the DJ's.

------------------
Todd Hoffmaster
'00 Katana 600
38 speeding tickets and still counting

1 - 6 of 6 Posts