Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name's Billy, I am a longtime member of the R6MessageNet and mainly on tristatesportbikes.com. I recognize some member names in here from TSSB. I'm looking for some new forums to browse around in and meet more people.
I have an 03 R6 and I was sick of the way it looked...it was becoming a "me too" bike so I changed some things around on it such as some accenting in flourescent green :laughing: I know some don't like it but I couldn't care less, as long as the owner likes it it's all that matters right?
Anyway, I look forward to meeting some or most of you in the tristate area. I go just about anywhere, only thing is, I get bored of long straight roads such as the GS Parkway. I like adventures:D
I'll give this a shot uploading a pic of the R6, I think this is about it on mods, I'm considering getting some race skns and put it on the track to keep my interest at a high level:)
Anyone in NJ/NY on Tuesday nights try to make it to Hooters in Wayne NJ, usually a big turnout there.
Thanks, I'll be sure to talk to ya soon and meet ya.
 

Attachments

·
Strength and Honor
Joined
·
6,143 Posts
Hey, what up? Of the paint job, I particularly like the fade paint on the can. Nice work :thumb: Do it yourself?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
kanwisch said:
Of the paint job, I particularly like the fade paint on the can.
+1
 

·
Some days are like this.
Joined
·
3,132 Posts
kanwisch said:
Hey, what up? Of the paint job, I particularly like the fade paint on the can. Nice work :thumb: Do it yourself?
+2


Welcome to SBW! :hello:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
418 Posts
Hey welcome aboard. I'm over at TSS from time to time but haven't posted in ages. Glad to see people making it over this way too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
Nice bike.

I live right near Wayne actually..in Haskell. (You probably haven't heard of it unless you live in it..but it's right next to Wanaque) I don't have a bike yet..but maybe later this season..although considering I'm only 17 I don't think I would be allowed in Hooters? :(

there's at least one other guy on here who actually has a bike and lives in north Jersey..Greatzippy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the props...I did the rims myself and the can is a micron, comes that way. I put alot of time and $$ into it, so I think I just about did all I could do for now without going overboard.
I know Wanaque and you can be 5 years old and go to hooters, no age limit, it's a food joint with little girls with chubby butts and thick shaping stockings to cover up and walk around. I guess it's supposed to be a turn on or something:D
Yea TSSB is a great place, made ALOT of friends there and now Icame across this site through another site from a search engine...sorta like a friend of a friend thing goin on:laughing:
well if anyone sees a blue R6 with flourescent green on it....that's me cause I seriously doubt anyone will do that the same.:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
MrQuickR6 said:
I know Wanaque and you can be 5 years old and go to hooters, no age limit, it's a food joint with little girls with chubby butts and thick shaping stockings to cover up and walk around. I guess it's supposed to be a turn on or something:D
Yea TSSB is a great place, made ALOT of friends there and now Icame across this site through another site from a search engine...sorta like a friend of a friend thing goin on:laughing:
well if anyone sees a blue R6 with flourescent green on it....that's me cause I seriously doubt anyone will do that the same.:cool:
Well when I get my bike I'll have to come by on Tuesdays..and until then I'll keep an eye out for you. :thumb:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top