Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello I am Trito and come from to florence italy.. i love the motorbike and i have a beautiful cbr 1000rr.. when i can i go with my friends at the Mugello for give most gasss... how said in english PIEGA.. :hello:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

I presume you meant, "I go with my friends to Mugello to really get on the gas" or "ride the bike hard".

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry but my english it'no good..

As they say when you turn the knob so the gas .. (drive hard)

I would be curious to know how you live and passion for motorcycles in america ... How much to spend a day on the track? ? ? Here in italiy to do four hours of tests to mugello it takes $ 300 ... :huh:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
most tracks charge between $100-$200 per day

·
Registered
8,798 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Trito said:
but your favorite is oval..??? noooo you need a special tyres.. :D
I should be more clear, For bikes the track is set in its 2.9 mile road corse configuration
8th from the top

That uses one of the ovals streights (which got me to the 160's, and I think I'll see 170+ on there next season, as my braking skills improve), but the rest of the track is still pretty twisty. Unlike MSR and Hallet, which can be done mostly in second, with brief trip to third in the long streight, TWS utilizes the entire gearbox

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the motorsportranch seems good...

the motorsportranch seems good.. but in usa if a person have space and money can built a track??

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Trito said:
the motorsportranch seems good...

the motorsportranch seems good.. but in usa if a person have space and money can built a track??
cant they do that in italy too?

·
Registered
892 Posts
welcome! dont think we have had anybody from italy.:cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts