Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Loosers:loser:

Dad said this was a cool place to hang out but I’m not convinced.
I suppose Id better give my self time to get acquainted first since I’ve only been around for 31 hours.
Three things I have notice so far:
My Dad can’t spell.
You’re all very old.
Not many of you actually ride bikes anymore.
:squid: :squid: :squid:

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome Little Lensy

Welcome to the world of the tall story. I hope your journey in was not too traumatic for both youself and mum (dad probably didn't feel a thing). May your stay with us be long and happy, Jali and myself wish you all the best and pray you are blessed with the power of sleep (through the night)

Congrats Tug and Lensy :D :D :D :D

Paul and Jali

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Top stuff little fella, welcome to the world!

Given your blessed with top parents you've got as good start, now try hard not to stuff up.

P.S ... if you plat your cards right, you just might be able to wear the tag of 'you right little legend you' !!! .....

gotta be better than ... the little tugga .. ??

arrrrffff.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Awww, congrats Tug and Lensy!!!! She is beautiful. :D

Welcome to the world, little miss!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Tug, I didn't know you had it in you...

but proof indeed and congratulations to Lensy and you. The little one looks just great.

I'm flying to Beijing Monday for the week and hope to pay my respects one evening.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Jacket? Check.

Gloves? Check.

Boots? Check.

Headgear? Check.

Pants? Pants?? Hey, Mum, where's my PANTS???

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spell checker

Legend said:
Top stuff little fella, welcome to the world!

Given your blessed with top parents you've got as good start, now try hard not to stuff up.

P.S ... if you plat your cards right, you just might be able to wear the tag of 'you right little legend you' !!! .....

gotta be better than ... the little tugga .. ??

arrrrffff.
Ill take your advice because I know when it comes to stuffing up your an expert;)
Dad said you were in KL playing with the boys, he said you were all at the beach last night but then he bust into tears:crying: why was he crying? Doesnt he like sand?
I have been told that we are going to watch the GP tomorrow and he is trying to get me to bet my pocket money on some blerk called Shakey:confused: I said Id rather change my own nappies for a year than waste money on a long shot like that:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Tug, I didn't know you had it in you...

1-4 The Road said:
but proof indeed and congratulations to Lensy and you. The little one looks just great.

I'm flying to Beijing Monday for the week and hope to pay my respects one evening.
Hold up there JR, I only just got here and your paying your respects:moon: You only have to take a peek at the black sludge in my nappy to know Im allive and kicking so forget respects and bring presents:squid: :squid: :squid:

·
Registered
146 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS...!

Welcome to the world little one.

My heartiest congratulations to Tug and Lensy to your new addition to the family.

:)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Unreal!!!

What a wee ripper :thumb: :thumb:

A big congrats to Mum and Dad for a job well done... :p :p

and I hope you hung on to your piggy bank as Shakey did nuthin!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Congratulations!

Congratulations to mom and dad! What a beauty you are! How are things with mom? I hope you didn't cause too much trouble coming into this world.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice one Tug and Jules

Welcome to the world Little Lensy, it can be a nasty place sometimes, but you've got top parents

And I see, like your dad, you were born with those "Scottish Mittens" ;)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Congrats Lensy and Tug!!

Little Lensy looks like the sweetest little thing. Hope Lensy is also doing fine!

Look forward to seeing pics of the whole family!:)

·
Registered
726 Posts
OI OI!!

Welcome to the world Little Lensy....

Just think - only another 18 years or so before you get a call from legend. :eek:

Actually, make that 17 years if you develop those well renowned Twin Moons of Lensy Snr.... :drool: :drool: :drool:

All the best to you all - something is on it's way from down under... (And no - its not an instruction book. You'll have to figure that one out for yourself) :twofinger

Chum & Yvonne

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hiya

Well young lady ...you finally got here..welcome.

While the gross are getting all wet and soppy i think it only fair that I' as general grumpy git and chief armchair warrior, set you straight on a few things.
For a start the last person you wanna take betting advice from is yer Dad. It never fails to amuse me his blatant ability to forget his loses so quickly. While yer mom is a top bird and has more common sense in her ear lobes than "pops" has in the whole of his body, yed Dads perception of the sporting world and motor bikes in particular is mmmmmhhh WRONG.
No! when it comes to solid advice yer much better off coming here to us experts.

Make sure you get your pocket money "up front"
:D
Praise the lord you look like yer Mom;)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Oh Little Lensy, beware bigphil's certainties!

Originally posted by 1-4 The Road
Re: 2'00.955!
Well done Tamada. Who'd like to bet against someone cracking 2' this season, at least in qualifying? I say yes, don't know who though.

Originally posted by bigphil
Well done trev...todays prediction of the bleedin obvious
What about a guess on which tyres will be on the 1st sub 2.00 bike.
Go the michelin boy

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello littel lensy - welcome to this strange place. we whish you health wisdom and wealth. where d'you learn to type so young - China eh

ps watch out for all the advice from your uncles - best listen to mum

take care

1 - 19 of 19 Posts