Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Tennessee. I'm new to the club and I'm a new rider. My first bike is a 500 ninja...I'm just taking it slow and trying not to fall ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey! I'm new too. Good to see another gal! I've been riding dirt bikes and that's pretty male-dominated too. Just took the MSF class and still looking for a bike. What do you think of your bike? What year is it? How fast is it?

There's a women's forum here, too.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Don't listen to him. I'm not a stalker... that was just a little misunderstanding. The restraining order was just a formality. Besides, I am 350 miles away. ;)

Welcome from East TN.

I am originally from Memphis. Lived at 1618 Wilson Road. I'm sure you know the place. A small brick house with white trim. :D

If you are ever over this way to ride just drop us(Laura and I) a line. Not many women around for Laura to ride with. :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
welcome

hi kawgirl, am also from memphis well i work in memphis. welcome to the club. i live in southaven.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome ......you all are too kind. :D
My bike is a great starter bike, but eventually I want something with a little more speed......any suggestions?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forums. Stay far, far away from RCJohn (which isn't hard, since he can't do over 50 miles in a day) but his wife, Laura, is a most excellent bud to ride with and one of my favorites! Glad to have another gal on board. :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
WELCOME!!

GLADE TO FINALLY WELCOME A FEMALE INTO THE CLUB.
AND IF YOUR LOOKIN FOR SOMTHIN MORE FASTER TRY CHECCIN INTO A YAMMYR6 OR A KAWZX6/7.
THOSE SHOULD BE PERFECT IF U WANT A LITTLE MORE SPEED IN YOUR LIFE.
REGARDLESS WHAT U GET BE SAFE AND CAREFUL.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey kawgirl! My first bike was an EX also. I liked it alot. Might I suggest you work your way up to a GSXR. I think you would like it! I know I love my 750!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome Kawgirl! And hey! I just got a new Kaw ZX-6R! Love it!!! Maybe we could
ride sometime. I live in MS, and work in Memphis. I've only had my bike for about 3
weeks now, and I've only ridden alone. It would be great to ride in a group! Congrats
on the bike (I don't know how long you've had it), and be safe.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts