Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every one i'm Jenna from michigan. I'm new to the fourm & just wanted to say hi. I have an 02 R1 & have been riding for 4 years now. I hope to hear back from all of you.

Jenna

·
Registered
699 Posts
Yam_Girl_R1 said:
Hi every one i'm Jenna from michigan. I'm new to the fourm & just wanted to say hi. I have an 02 R1 & have been riding for 4 years now. I hope to hear back from all of you.

Jenna
Welcome!!;) ;)

Glad to see another Yamaha rider!!!!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yam_Girl_R1 said:

Jenna
check out Redline Superbike linkie ... detroit sportbike club :)

(the messageboard is on this site...look for redline towards the bottom of the page)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hi

Hello and Welcome!

There's a TON of riders from Michigan on this site. I'm sure you'll hear from some of them.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey Jenna!
Have you ever ridden pine river road?I think its out your way,SW of Midland...nice!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey Jenna,

I am in Ann Arbor, and I also ride Yamaha. I am originally from Midland (Go Chemics!), and I sometimes shoot up there to ride with my dad. Probably won't make the Midland run again this year, but next year it would be cool to go riding. Maybe you can show me some twisties up there.

-Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts