Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself.

I just got my Silver 2001 ZX1200R Ninja Saturday, Yeepee!!!!!!!

I've got 218 mile's on her now, Can't wait for 1000 mile's

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm down here between Cinncy and Columbus, About 25 mile's west Chillicothe, Great area for riding,

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome WarDawg to SBW! Great choice of bike and do you happen to be a NASCAR FAN?? I am and I like your signature for the best of all, our favorite #3. Tom.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Welcome, Dawg, I like ZX12's so much I got 2 of them! That break-in period's hell, isn't it? Rolling down the freeway, getting passed by fat housewives driving breeder vans really eats at ya.
I can tell you this, when it's broken in, and time to twist it up, you won't be disappointed.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DoubleAught you ain't kidding, I'm watching the tach more than the speedo,

DoubleAught what Motor Oil would you recommend. Is synthetic an option?,

I'll be at 500 mile's in the next two day's and i'm thinking about running Mobil 1 synthetic if i can find it in 10-40, I've only seen it in 10-30

Thank's for the welcome bro's

And tbozemman, thank's thier will never be another like Dale.

Well if i can't drive a Nascar Winston Cup car guy's i may as well ride a ZX1200R, may be as close as i'll get.

·
Registered
123 Posts
WarDawg said:
DoubleAught you ain't kidding, I'm watching the tach more than the speedo,

DoubleAught what Motor Oil would you recommend. Is synthetic an option?,

I'll be at 500 mile's in the next two day's and i'm thinking about running Mobil 1 synthetic if i can find it in 10-40, I've only seen it in 10-30

Thank's for the welcome bro's

And tbozemman, thank's thier will never be another like Dale.

Well if i can't drive a Nascar Winston Cup car guy's i may as well ride a ZX1200R, may be as close as i'll get.
Hey Dawg, watch out for that #8 kid, the boy has alot of DAD in him!! I'm a Martin fan (#6) and since I can't drive like Earnhardt Jr. and Mark, I'm happy to ride my ZR-7 as fast as I can. But the #3 will always be with me and a whole hell of a lot of folks everywhere. Peace and good riding to ya, Tom.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts