Sportbike World banner

Hi boys

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  WOLVERINE II 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

Hope all is well with you guys. I know I have been gone for a bit. Just dropped by the forum and noticed that all is still active in here. Thats great to see.

I am still bikeless, not that I am surprised by my lack of buying a proper motorcycle.

I will drop by time and time again and hopefully get to meet up for a coupla beers soon. Its on me.

Till next time then.

Cheers

Leroy aka Banana Bike Boy

#4 ·
an interesting year

Its been an interesting year for me actually. Was settling into my new job, was up in London and lots of other stuff.

Now that most things are settled, I have more time for myself.

Hope to buy a proper bike soon and start getting some track time. I finally dont have to use my bike as a commuter too as I have my car to do just that.

So its gonna be a great year ahead.

#5 ·
Good to hear you're doing well mate:thumbs2: Does your boss know you call youself margerine on a forum and used to be a right tit? Just let me know if you want me to call him and explain :eyebrows:

#6 ·
Double Life

In my line of work, having tits does give you an added advantage once in awhile.

But actually, I was looking more for help on who to go for to get a bike sorted once I buy my bike.

I know Joe is no more into workshop activities and is just doing retail now.

:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.