Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Seattle. I own a 2002 r6. The reason I joined the form is to learn and talk to mature riders for a change. Most of the guys at my unit are squids and I can’t stand there advice any more. Any way Im looking forward to getting to know all of you.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Hello from Seattle...
Hello from Brisbane and welcome to SBW! :twofinger (<- standard greeting)

...I own a 2002 r6...
Not to worry; everyone makes at least one bad bike decision in their life. I've had two Kwaka's, so I've yet to make mine. ;)

...The reason I joined the form is to learn and talk to mature riders for a change...
Boy, did you come to wrong forum. Sure, a lot of us might be mature-aged, but that's where it ends.

What you'll find here is a great bunch of guys 'n' gals who love nothing more than hangin' sh*t on each other, with the occasional motorcycle chat thrown in to make it look like a bike forum. :laughing:

Nah, seriously, there's enough techno jargon thrown about here to keep even the most studious geek rider busy for a year.

...Any way Im looking forward to getting to know all of you...
Oh, God, you'll regret ever saying that! :eek:

Hope you enjoy your stay! :cheers:

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Except that part about kwackers being the best bikes. What a tool.

Welcome, [email protected] :cheers:
:confused: Other than your Duc, I can't imagine from what perspective you're speaking. Cookee's right on, no errors yet!

Welcome to 'flap :cheers:

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
...What you'll find here is a great bunch of guys 'n' gals who love nothing more than hangin' sh*t on each other, with the occasional motorcycle chat thrown in to make it look like a bike forum...
See what I mean? :laughing:

God, I love this place... :love:

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Hey now I love my bike :twofinger it has two wheels and thats all that matters to me :burnout:
Yeah, yeah, all non-Kwacka owners say that, just to save face, while they secretly kick themselves for buying an inferior machine. :twofinger

How's the weather in Seattle? Mrs Tree and I were there a couple of years ago, for one night on our honeymoon. Surprise, surprise, it was raining... ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, yeah, all non-Kwacka owners say that, just to save face, while they secretly kick themselves for buying an inferior machine. :twofinger
Man that brakes my hart :crying: Just you wate some day Im going to have the superior machine :D

How's the weather in Seattle? Mrs Tree and I were there a couple of years ago, for one night on our honeymoon. Surprise, surprise, it was raining...
The raining season is starting but there is a few sunny days left here and there. I just came from California and before that Florida so its been hard to adjust to the lack of sun. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts