Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Nick (duh!) and im from KC. I dont have a bike, yet. In fact, i've never even ridden one, even as a passenger. Im hopin to have to have one sometime this summer. I will be taking the msf safety course also. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hey. I look forward to talking with all of you. I hope to learn alot.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Congrats on the right start :thumb:

I've been to KC more times than any other non-home city. My favorite time of year is the Thanksgiving Lighting ceremony on the Plaza. A bit cool for bikes though :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kanwisch said:
My favorite time of year is the Thanksgiving Lighting ceremony on the Plaza
I have lived here all my life (21 years) and i still have not made it there on thanksgiving.:laughing:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Welcome, Nick. And way to go on doing the motorcycle thing right. Usually we'll read one of these threads, and it will read: 'Hey! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 19, and haven't ridden before. I'm going to the local Kawasaki dealer tomorrow and buying that new ZX-10R. It seems really sweet, and my friends say it will go over 180. Well, just wanted to introduce myself.'

So thanks from us, and welcome to the board! :thumb: :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wheelie123 said:
Welcome, Nick. And way to go on doing the motorcycle thing right. Usually we'll read one of these threads, and it will read: 'Hey! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 19, and haven't ridden before. I'm going to the local Kawasaki dealer tomorrow and buying that new ZX-10R. It seems really sweet, and my friends say it will go over 180. Well, just wanted to introduce myself.'

So thanks for us, and welcome to the board! :thumb: :D
that was me at one time!:laughing: then i started to use my head! Thank you every one for the warm welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts