Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adam mentioned something about a bike going down and then today while I was at therapy they were talking about someone got killed on rt. 130 and they thought it was a sportbike. Green was all they could tell me about the bike. I'm thinking Ninja.

I don't get the paper and usually steal my nieghbors but he beat me to it this am.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Penn Township: Teen charged in fatal crash
Thursday, December 23, 2004

An 18-year-old McKeesport teen was charged with homicide by vehicle after police said the truck he was driving crossed the center line and struck a motorcyclist along Route 130 just east of Paintertown Road yesterday.

At around 3 p.m., Penn Township Police Chief Michael Mastroianni said the teen, who was not identified, was traveling west on Route 130 when he failed to negotiate a curve, crossed the center line and struck a motorcycle driven by a 49-year-old Jeannette man, who also was not identified.

Mastroianni said the victim was taken to Forbes Regional Hospital in Monroeville, where he was pronounced dead.

Police said a second motorcyclist, 39 from Penn Township, was being treated at Jeannette Hospital after he suffered injuries when he laid his motorcycle down to avoid the oncoming truck.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That all out fucking sucks. Damn kids. Bad time of the year for the family too. I hope they hang that kid. Close to me but I didn't know either rider.

I was out and about but didn't go that direction.

RIP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts