Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

Was the rider pulling a wheelie at the beginning of the video before riding towards the shoulder of the road? The automobile sure was zipping along pretty quickly...

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I guess we don't need helmets.:huh: :dunno:

Here, tear him off a couple squares.:tp:

Would it still be OK to go to lane changing classes?:confused:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Yea those 125's are dangerous alright! Come on! That guy wasn't doing any wheelies. Geeze. No head check nothing just riding, riding along la,la,la. Here I am just riding along. Oops guess I'll turn.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
mac020 said:
Yea those 125's are dangerous alright! Come on! That guy wasn't doing any wheelies. Geeze. No head check nothing just riding, riding along la,la,la. Here I am just riding along. Oops guess I'll turn.
He needs to either quit smoking dope... or start.:dunno: Something needs to change dramatically in his habits.:)

·
Registered
515 Posts
i also thought he might have been doin' a wheelie at first, but after watching (and laughing) several times, i figured the rider was just dumb enough to take a wide turn and go back to the right hand lane w/out looking. i think i actually feel bad more for the driver than the rider this time around :twofinger

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

Whether on our motorcycles, in automobiles, or on the ski slopes we have a responsibility not to hit the person in front of us.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree with you, to a point.

I would say, "We have a responsibility not to TRY TO NOT hit the person in front of us." I don't think it's always possible to avoid a collision.

·
Registered
109 Posts
mac020 said:
Oops guess he should have looked first.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts