Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the front page correct in saying that today is your birthday? If so, I hope you have a great one! I for one have learned a ton from your stories and experiences, and would venture to guess many others are the same.

Here's to you and to many more years of healthy riding! :thumb: :cheers:

If today's not your birthday, then oh well. You're still ok in my book anyway. :D

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Go Smitty!:)

Next year, I may be out your general direction. Need to get in a ride and stop for a cuppa!:thumb:

Happy Birthday!

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Happy Birthday, Smitty! :thumbs2:

Here's to another great year of riding for you! :D

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
shit. this is the second year in a row that i have forgot to see who had the same b-day as me. July 10, just turned 22.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Well thanks a lot gang. Yes 74 yrs of age as of to-day. So you can imagine my anticipation of wanting to be 1g yrs of age in this same date of the month for I had originally started to ride that poor old '36 Harley 45SV right after WWII in '45 till winter closed in & come March of '46 I was still riding that sick old bike 1/2 block away from my home in the bush. Little wonder I was with some dirt expeience by July 13th 1946 & why I went into flat tracking & dirt hill climbing in '47.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts