Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
If it works for class president in napoleon dynamite I guess it might work for emperor of america...

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
I take it this is what you younger ones call dancing? What a pity, but then the music is just a pitiful as well. Okay so my younger days were the Big Band Times, of good two-step, waltz, to boogie woogie & a few other steps.LOL

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
its a pretty crappy dance too. Not smooth at all. I mean the choreography isn't what we call great... And yes, I breakdance, and yes I used to work for a dance studio so I know a little about dancing. Its great seeing HS girls in tights prancing around. :cool:

·
Registered
489 Posts
No... thats not dancing. thats a seizure being had by an overweight retard to a horrible ass song that should be banned from the WORLD. Not sure how the whole break dancing thing got started, maybe I didn't watch enough of the video. But at least I know why he was in leathers. If I danced like that I wouldn't want my any part of my body to be seen either!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

It's very likely the bad dancing is part of the joke. I'm sure he is doing the "white man's overbite" inside that helmet. :)

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Smitty said:
I take it this is what you younger ones call dancing? What a pity, but then the music is just a pitiful as well. Okay so my younger days were the Big Band Times, of good two-step, waltz, to boogie woogie & a few other steps.LOL

There are some things that never should have gone out of style, Big Band and actual dancing are two of those things. :thumbs2:

It was probably easy to foster romance when men were in suits and ladies in pretty dresses that left lots to the imagination.

Call me goofy, but it's not really easy to get stars in your eyes to the tune of "My Hump" with a 300 pound chick in something an 80 pound high shool freshman would wear dancing next to you. :barf:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'm glad to see you enjoyed it!

All in all, I thought it was damn funny. Keep on rockin kids!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
hahaha, that was funny. A couple people in my office came in to see what the music was about, ive got some explaining to do. haha

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Well put spicerke &JBaz just to name a few. DAncing if done well take a lot of practice to where it becomes smooth & beautiful to watch & to where other good dancers can step in & become part of the smooth flow & rythem of the music.

Sometimes, even though underage, the one big band in our city use to hire a few of us young musicans to fill in if someone else was sick or something else.

The vocalist was the wife of the lead trumpet player & as dance floor would thin out the band leader would call for some other sheets of music to be played, rather then what he lined up. So these two would hop down to the floor & they were such good dancers that others watched & often stepped into dance with either two & soon the floor would start to fill up again. THAT is what good dancing is about---it has others wanting to be like the others, to even taking lessons & practicing along with the love for the music.

Yes JBaz these two ALSO had a dance studio & in some cases they had some dancers at this place, for free meal & the opportunity to show their stuff on the dance floor. Once they had some jitter-bug dancers in from all over that Province a few other Provinces & some Americans plus some tap dancers. I was allowed, in even though under aged, (you see tough liquor was not served the people came to eat with their own liquor with racks under the table cloth)just to watch & believe me it was a wild night of some of the best dancing I have ever seen & it was the talk of the town for many months on.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I made the mistake of breakdancing at my company's christmas party. Now I'm refered to the deer killer, crazy motorcyclist, break dancer, website builder Intern. I should put that on my business card, but I may need to fit that on two lines. I'm still getting gaws at work. Every lunch hour people are like "do a one hand stand" and I'll do it with wendies in the other hand. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts