Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you ever are in the neighborhood, come on by my shop. We have a new model BMW M3 for demo! Come get a test drive!

For those who don't know, Advantage BMW in League City, is where I work. I'm a technician there. I'm pretty sure that if you are serious, you can get a drive. I have not yet, but soon.

Pete has a Beemer, so he's legit.

P

·
0 Posts
tech32 said:
If you ever are in the neighborhood, come on by my shop. We have a new model BMW M3 for demo! Come get a test drive!

For those who don't know, Advantage BMW in League City, is where I work. I'm a technician there. I'm pretty sure that if you are serious, you can get a drive. I have not yet, but soon.

Pete has a Beemer, so he's legit.
Thanks for the offer Thomas. I test drove one at Advantage Downtown. It's a fun car to drive, no doubt, but what I'm trying to line up is a test drive in the M5. We'll be getting a new 5 series this summer, but the test drive is just for grins, because I can't trust my wife with the power of an M5. ;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOOPS, as soon as I open my pie hole, the M3 is gone. Today they took it to the downtown dealer. Oh, well. Pete, would the M3 that you drove be the blue one? It is the new model, with the new 330+HP engine. MMMMMMMMMMM.......330..................(homer style)
And I think we still have an M5 on the showroom here. I'm not sure if it is still here, or if its driveable or not, my guess is NO. There is a major waiting list for that thing.
I've driven the M5 before.........neener, neener:D
Ah, the joys of being a BMW Tech......I guess.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lucky you! The M5 is still in our showroom. I doubt that they'll let it go for a test drive. Anybody interested can call.
(281) 557-7100.

Come on by, and bring your bike.......he he he.....:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts