Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up everybody. Been a long-time contributor over at cycleworld forum, but thought I'd venture out. Checked out sportbikes.net some, but wasn't too impressed. Aaanyway I live in Reston Va., 23, ex-military (Air Force - 4 years at Langley AFB, VA.), currently work for Net2000 in the phone business. Originally from Jonesboro Arkansas ,right outside of Memphis, but dont hold that against me. ;). Been riding about 2 years now, started on a 91 ninja and currently ride a 00'6r and am very happy with the bike. Hmmm what else.... well I play acoustic/electric guitar a lot, as well as piano, no band yet but some of my friends and I, get together and jam occasionally. Oh yeah, I like to party and I'm addicted to wheelies. :D CYA on the forum!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Welcome. :cool:

Let me know if anyone gives you any crap about being from Jonesboro. I grew up in Traskwood, AR. I'm sure you know where that is. It's right next to Poyen. :D They are about 30 miles east(sort of) of Hot Springs. :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey funk I left last August. Had a pretty good time there, lot's of stuff to do in the area and some excellent places to ride. You been there?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
jrock, I was stationed in norfolk and little creek. Left the area Dec of 98. I spent most of my time in the lower part of Hampton roads and was happy as a pig in sh*t the day I drove the uhaul away from that area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts