Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I've got some questions for ya...

I was looking through the pic. gallery and went to the Chick section... So there is one for riders and one for posers... Okay, how'd my pic get in there cuz I swear they came from the Sportbike Rider site... Is this forum now "affliated" or what... Second, who's in charge of sticking the photo's in the correct sections? Is it the uploader alone or some moderator?

Incidently, there's some chick on a 900 SP showin off her big funky b**bs in the RIDERS section.... Maybe it's just me, but normally I wouldn't have a problem with some chick diplaying her mammary glands except when she's suppossed to be a rider... And I mean on a BIKE...

I'm being caddy.. But her Ducati POsEn butt belongs in the POSER section unless someone can prove me other wise...

CBR "I've got 'um too but they's under ma' leathers" CHICK

------------------
"No, this isn't my boyfriend's bike..."
My web site www.geocities.com/hondahuney

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cbrchick:
Okay, I've got some questions for ya...

I was looking through the pic. gallery and went to the Chick section... So there is one for riders and one for posers... Okay, how'd my pic get in there cuz I swear they came from the Sportbike Rider site... Is this forum now "affliated" or what...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, no affiliation between the two sites. Our pictures are uploaded by users. Maybe one of them grabbed your pic from their and posted it in our gallery.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Second, who's in charge of sticking the photo's in the correct sections? Is it the uploader alone or some moderator?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uploader alone for now. By the end of this month I hope ti have it set so the uploads are "approved" before they are shown in the gallery.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> Incidently, there's some chick on a 900 SP showin off her big funky b**bs in the RIDERS section.... Maybe it's just me, but normally I wouldn't have a problem with some chick diplaying her mammary glands except when she's suppossed to be a rider... And I mean on a BIKE... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just looked through the "rider" section and didn't see anyone on a 900SP And the only "boob" pic is of Foxy on a Kawasaki Ninja ZX6E (Our women riders moderator, who does ride the bike she is posing on) :)

------------------
Robert Basil
It ain't easy being green - Kermit the frog
But it sure is fun! - Robert Basil

[This message has been edited by Sportbikeworld (edited October 09, 2000).]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nope she's right take another look. You may not notice until you see the larger pic. : )
rdw028
JPEG Image
Size: 88 Kb
Added: 09/26/2000

------------------

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Okay Robert. I know RCjohn is to ashamed to ask so I'll ask for him. Where is the men riders/posers section? And can he be in both sections if he poses on someone elses bike? (God, who would let that happen?)
:)

------------------
If if if....
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumps!

P

·
0 Posts
This belongs in the Suggestions forum. Moving.

------------------
Pete
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.